Gordonsville@Westmoreland

Catalyst

Xplayer if york did push duffer you're right it was wrong! I am also having a blast putting this stuff on here, it's really fun to ruffle them eagle feathers. It's all in good fun. I hope the game on the 13th is as exciting as the last one was. We're not that great yet, but every game we play a little better. We're just happy to finally be getting 100% from everyone on the floor. x I still don't know who you are, but i guess we'll cya on the 13th.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they are at another teams gym then it is not there job to do anything about what our students do

You are EXACTLY right, too bad they had to. Thank you for proving our point. TG, what about me asking WT if he enjoyed the wings make you take it personal? I was trying to make friendly conversation. A little touchy aren't we? I am not a bit mad either...I am loving every minute of this. Taylor, to answer your earlier question, Chad Compton and Jacob York will not be let in the door, Big O won't allow it...he knows he doesn't want to waste his time by throwing them out again.

didn't know who yall was talking about not going to the game. Well i didn't have wings lastnight so i think you may have me confused with one of the other guys. Still don't have a clue who you are if you're not duffer, cause i know cody and duffer were at hooters lastnight, but i didn't know the other person. I guess that's you. Well anyways maybe we can have another battle on the 13th. We're going to upset someone before this season is over with! You've got to give our boys some credit they do look ten times better than they did at the start of the season.

catalyst, i didnt prove ur point. There was nothing going on in our student section for the principle to do anything about. The principle and duffer is the one that got all of it started. If they would have kept their nose out of it then nothin would have got strted.So u need to tell them to not worry about what our fans do because it aint none of their business even if they do get out of hand (which they didnt). Because our students was jsut getting into the game and having fun and supporting our team and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that . Your principle needs to worry more bout yalls coach runnin his mouth to a student than worrying about what our students do because our administration has handled everthing just fine actually our administration has been a little too strict in my opinion.

Let's see if we can get this straight and maybe my opinion of you get changed from TOTAL moron. Our basketball team is warming up, Jacob York yells something at Matt Coates so Coates goes to see what he said, still no situation. The two start mouthing back and forth. Still no real situation. Patrick Duffer who is out on the court helping his team with drills walks over to Matt to tell him to get back to warming up, doesn't say anything to York, doesn't even LOOK at him and York pushes him...him being the person with the torn ACL. Now you are telling me that with this going on there is NO reason for administration to step in? Ok, my opinion of you has changed none.

From kd172001:

the principle and daddy duffer is the one that has caused all of this by coming to the student section and getting everybody riled up when u players couldnt just handle a little smack beeing talked to ya yall had to run n get daddy and the principle.

OK, I guess you somehow forgot about what caused Mr. Oldham and Coach Duffer to come over for. It wasn't the smack, it was the shove that caused it, tell the whole story. They wouldn't have came over if it was just a little smack being talked.

I agree with sweetness. It does get out of hand. I'm not mad at anyone on here, I just wish people would tell the "whole" story instead of their story. Everyone just needs to chill!

TommyG