GoMab's Senior Player Rankings

CoachT

who dosnt play aa teams. they play 4 aa teams a year. you people, dont hate the guy because he can play the game. of course pickel and hare can win, they have support. jajuan cant do it all himself. you people talk smack about him now, but in a couple of years win he is on a winning college basketball team you people will say i know that guy he is good.
Thinking jujuan smith should be 40 or below isnt talking smack. Jajuan has other teammates as well like maurice smith. I dont think jajuan will be making much of a differences at Cleveland state. I dont understand why D-1 school would be talking to a 6'3 kid from a team with a losing season. He doesnt have outstanding numbers. Robbie Cornelius and Matt Smith from Meigs county are putting up some numbers that are equal to jajuan smith.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrong, he said that before he took the second test. i know him personally, talk to him quite abit. dont listen to everyone who thinks they know him, trust me. he might go to prep school only if he dosnt like some of the offers. he is a pretty smart kid. doubt he will go to prep school or juco.

Going from a 13 to a 20 may not give him a choice but to either take the test again or go to a prep school. Athletes or normal students sho make so low as a 13 can not bring it up to a 20. Believe me if he signs with a NCAA school there will be a lot of questions and reports. He needs to just go ahead and take it again.

By the way, he does have support. Look at the games this year and I think you will find that Jujuan was the one who missed the last second shots. missed the foul shots, shot 15 percent from the field in the big games in the district. It was not his teammates,

Thinking jujuan smith should be 40 or below isnt talking smack. Jajuan has other teammates as well like maurice smith. I dont think jajuan will be making much of a differences at Cleveland state. I dont understand why D-1 school would be talking to a 6'3 kid from a team with a losing season. He doesnt have outstanding numbers. Robbie Cornelius and Matt Smith from Meigs county are putting up some numbers that are equal to jajuan smith.

keep living your little dreams in the woods in meigs county. reality says jajuan is better than any body that ever came from there. you just dont have a clue what he could do for a college team. he could make meigs 10 times better than they are now. teams dont look at team performances, they look at individual. as for his numbers, you dont score almost 2000 points in a season and not have good numbers.

Going from a 13 to a 20 may not give him a choice but to either take the test again or go to a prep school. Athletes or normal students sho make so low as a 13 can not bring it up to a 20. Believe me if he signs with a NCAA school there will be a lot of questions and reports. He needs to just go ahead and take it again.

By the way, he does have support. Look at the games this year and I think you will find that Jujuan was the one who missed the last second shots. missed the foul shots, shot 15 percent from the field in the big games in the district. It was not his teammates,

then i guess all the other d-1 college players are rocket scientists. the guy is smart no if, ands, or buts about it. just except that just like everybody else has to. i dont see boston college or pitt., or anybody else worrying about it, so you shouldnt either. he is the man, the best athelete around here, that includes bradley, Cleveland, or rhea.

you dont score almost 2000 points in a season and not have good numbers.
That is awesome i didnt know we had a lebron james from mcminn county. i wonder when espn will come do some games at mcminn county. Oh wait nevermind, there not going to becuase nobody has ever done that. He might have had 2000 points if he would have made all of his 50 shots a game. Mcminn isnt to far from Meigs county. Just becuase you have a walmart doesnt make you a big city.

That is awesome i didnt know we had a lebron james from mcminn county. i wonder when espn will come do some games at mcminn county. Oh wait nevermind, there not going to becuase nobody has ever done that. He might have had 2000 points if he would have made all of his 50 shots a game. Mcminn isnt to far from Meigs county. Just becuase you have a walmart doesnt make you a big city.

i said to the post before i didnt know what i was saying when i said that. it was 4 years. second, i dont live in mcminn county.

as for his numbers, you dont score almost 2000 points in a season and not have good numbers.

You have those numbers when you average shooting 30 or more times a game. He is a great shooter but lots of players could score that much if they shot as many times as he does. By the way 2000 points is great but that is only 500 per season which is averaging less than 20 per season. If he was on a team that had 5 players averaging in double figures he would not be scoring as much.

Coach T,

I don't see how Marshall Bryan is ahead of teamate Sean Bridges. Without Bridges Hillsboro would not be the team they are.

After watching the 11-AAA district tournament and seeing Hillsboro play several times, I disagree. Marshall's a great player and very deserving of his ranking. The kid can just plain nail the three and always has been able to do that. Anyone know if he might go somewhere? If he had stayed in the game all four years, I know he'd be going to the next level. I still think he can.