Unaka at Cloudland

landers_22

Listen Lander22...Don't get on this board and make fun of Drew if you don't expect the Unaka fans to come to his defense. Whether you're 8 or 88 you know that you don't make fun of kids. And you said you thought he was older, well apparently you DIDN"T THINK or you wouldn't have posted that moronic remark. That remark had nothing to do with basketball, and on the contrary if you knew anything about ball you'd remember when Rusty was in the 6th grade. He was on the heavy side also. And look at him now, all grown up and kickin your butts...!!!!! :D

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! It sure takes a lot of class to make fun of a chubby 11 year old child. I would assume you are the most handsome, svelte and athletic guy in Roan Mountain, aren't you---or does my use of long words confuse you? When I lived in Tennessee, none of my friends would date guys from Roan Mountain...the smell of cabbage turned us all off! I guess taking attention away from your own hygiene and directing it at Big Drew makes you feel better about yourself. As far as the future of Unaka, you shouldn't concern yourself with that. Drew is a little boy, that just wants to be a little boy, leave him alone, and mind your business. However, if you want to tell us who you are, so we can critique your lovely physique at the next game, we would be glad to trade comments with you!!

I LIKE CABBAGE but thats not the point. who said i was from roan mnt? just because i pull for Cloudland doesnt mean im form Cloudland. i was also at the uh and Unaka game, pulling for uh, does that make me form uh. im from gatlinburg pit. and i hate Unaka. Well i think im going to retire form the boards, so this will prob be the last you hear from me. like i said, sorry lil chambers! :D

I think each of you need to go back and read your own comments. Most of you are putting everyone down from Roan Mountain and from the creek. lander 22 just directed his comment to a certain person. Which wasn't very bright. If you want to make predictions, poke fun of the players, coaches, etc., then do that. You should leave the Community out of it. Not everyone that writes on here represents Roan Mountain or do they represent Stoney Creek. If that was the case then we all would really be in trouble. Go at it with each other but leave the others out.

by the way landers 22, we don't buy the bit about Gatlinburg Pittman..

Edited by dukevol

If your from Gat-Pit that doesn't make a whole lot of sense that your pulling for Cloudland and starting 2 or 3 threads about them and their players - isn't your own school interesting enough for you to start trouble? There were several Cloudland players and even a coach at the Unaka, UH game - Not taking anything away from UH, the boys and girls both played a good game. All this negativity and hostility is getting really old - And just for the record, your beloved Cloudland fans that kicked one of the Unaka kids that slid into the bleachers should be ashamed of their behavior, that was definitely uncalled for. :D Good Luck Rangers! :(

Oh don't retire Lander 22. Keep posting, your apology toward Drew is accepted. I want to hear more of how you all are going to kill us. You have a great team with excellent players and a very good coach, it wouldn't surprise me to see you in Murfreesboro playing. I hope we are there with you.

I am starting a fund to fix the king's computer. We need the King back on here. I need some good laughs.

landers22, you shouldnt have said that, everybody else lets just drop this and start talking about basketball. Congrats coachtdog, your son is at least the future of Unaka, thats a good thing. Unaka and Cloudland are both better than avg. teams this year, I expect the second game to be just as good. Landers will win 67-58

Edited by HonestAbe

Is it just me or is Cloudland people to stupid up there to realize that Unaka players

do read this board and see every dumb post that you retards up in Cloudland post.

It just makes them wanna beat you guys even worse what happened the last time you guys talked crap on here i believe you guys went back to roan mountain with a big loss but keep talking we cant wait to win our conference title in your own gym

SOME FINE AND DANDY THINGS ABOUT Cloudland

1-Hunting is considered a year round sport.

2-must wear blue jeans during football practice

3-Anyone who is from roan mountain that is married is probably brother and sister

4-Bobs Dairy Land and White Way Grill need i say more

5-is it just me or is everyone related up there

6-It is still cool to wear your lettermans jacket and you graduated 20 years ago

7-never seems to amaze me but it could be 90 degrees and theres still snow on the ground up there

8-only team i know with 45 year old water boys who at one game lost the kicking tee on the football field

9-why recruit players from avery county i hear that if you travel by plane some where you can find better 500 pound lineman nevermind I doubt any one from Cloudland has ever been on a plane ;)

10-pretty sad when your elementary is bigger than your highschool

11-dont it stink having to drive 2 days just to get to the mall or maybe in your guys case big lots is only about 20 minutes away.