Riverdale vs Blackman

shady04

Guest Oakland

last night was Riverdale's wake up call. to put it kindly, they got exposed. Riverdale will be very up for this one and very angry to boot. regardless, i am gonna give Blackman the benefit of the doubt with Blackman's homecourt advantage. plus Oakland has gave the rest of the teams in the district a blue print: use speed on the inside to guard perkins, play well in transition and shut down everybody around labrian. when its all said and done, i'll say Blackman by 5, setting the stage for a HUGE showdown with Oakland next tuesday

Guest Oakland

man, its been a while since i have seen u on here man, how are things goin?! no need to thank me though, as i just call em as i see em. but i dont think this is gonna be much of a thread, being that shuttlesworth and hs sports fan have had their pride bruised and battered, but hopefully blackman can finish the job and go for the kill :lol:

Edited by oakland2001

Well all i think that you need to look at is the last time these two teams played. Riverdale squeaked out a win but Blackman didnt have Ben and David had a cold night. With the homecourt going to Blackman i think that Blackman wins by 10. Another reason i think that Blackman will win is because Kris Lee is playing exceptionaly (sp?) well, he will drive to the basket and dish it out. I think that if David can throw in 13-15 it will be a great game (for the Blaze fans at least). Be ready Riverdale, this so called "bad student section" is going to be hyped and ready and will proove to be the 6th man. I wish friday would hurry up and get here. ;)

Sorry but you will never shut shuttlesworth up because I dont care who Blackman has and where the game takes place Riverdale is going to win. If they dont they are not a state bound team like i thought but them losing again is not going to happen. That was a fluke and wake up call Oakland will never play that good and . So Riverdale by 10 or more.

GO WARRIORS