Amanda Webb

shyone10

She is now attending school in West Palm Beach, Florida at Northwood University. She is studying Entertainment, Sport, Promotion Management. She is one of three pitchers, and she is having a blast. She wants to thank everyone who believed in her and helped her get where she is today.

" Thanks Coach Eric Brewer (the best psychologist in sports," I know I can do it, because I did."), Jill Booth and Gary Martineau (both excellent pitching coaches that know about the love of the game), to the Forrest High School Softball team..I love all the girls, they were like family and i know they are the toughest team in 11A. and the biggest thank you goes to my parents. If it were not for them I wouldnt be in Florida, playing softball all year, and having the best time of my life. I suggest to everyone who wants to go somewhere and make something of themselves to do it! Do not let anyone hold you back, and never think it is impossible! Good Luck this year girls. I hope you all do well. Ally, Tiff, Daniella, Caitlyn, LeLe, and Nikki.. "just think.. you already have your first month behind you, you only have 4 more months of Mrs. Cheatham. "

Congradulations to Amanda on her success, keep it up, and make us proud.