OS @ Kingston Tuesday night

mamacat

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not enjoy the last visit to the No Chance Hotel. The accomadations were terrible. It seems like everybody there got FREE PIZZA exept for me. The only thing I got free was my tail kicked. I need to ask Coach Wright if he has a frequent traveler card for the No Chance Hotel chain.... maybe that is why he always receives such good hospitality everytime he goes on the road.

coachchannell,

I wouldn't get my no chance hotel card to quickly, I saw a lot that I liked Friday. Your guys dominated the glass in the first half, and moved the ball well. Give it another year, but I think you are getting a lot out of your guys. I know that your "hair" mentor Coach E would like to be opposite you in the district. You keep playing that hard somebody is going home early.

Since the Bobcat faithful have been ALL OVER me since my last game plan (which was not followed by the way) I need to mend some fences.

Kingston has NO CHANCE in this game. Kingston is weaker than Anderson County. The score of the AC Kingston game does not reflect the respective teams. AC only scored 2 points the final 12 minutes. They were down 1 half way through the third, and has a stronger ball club.

Kingston does not have the guard play to stay with OS. The big girl is strong, with great hands and runs the floor, but doesn't get the ball enough. She should touch it every time down.

I still think an effort needs to be made to keep the ball out of Hall's hands and make the other players beat you but what do I know. Wouldn't matter in this game anyway. OS will win by as much as they want.

Can I get some pizza?

coachchannell,

I wouldn't get my no chance hotel card to quickly, I saw a lot that I liked Friday. Your guys dominated the glass in the first half, and moved the ball well. Give it another year, but I think you are getting a lot out of your guys. I know that your "hair" mentor Coach E would like to be opposite you in the district. You keep playing that hard somebody is going home early.

Since the Bobcat faithful have been ALL OVER me since my last game plan (which was not followed by the way) I need to mend some fences.

Kingston has NO CHANCE in this game. Kingston is weaker than Anderson County. The score of the AC Kingston game does not reflect the respective teams. AC only scored 2 points the final 12 minutes. They were down 1 half way through the third, and has a stronger ball club.

Kingston does not have the guard play to stay with OS. The big girl is strong, with great hands and runs the floor, but doesn't get the ball enough. She should touch it every time down.

I still think an effort needs to be made to keep the ball out of Hall's hands and make the other players beat you but what do I know. Wouldn't matter in this game anyway. OS will win by as much as they want.

Can I get some pizza?

Check the stats Arwhine and tell us what you think? GO LADY BOBCATS...District Champs... :lol: