Unaka Defeats McCallie

krichunaka

How can Temple beat Unaka and Grace, both Unaka and Grace beat McCallie, but Temple can't beat McCallie?????

Temple just had a bad game against McCallie on Thursday night. They made a run at it in the fourth quarter but it was a little too late. Yes, Temple did beat Grace and Unaka -- but they played much better against those two teams than they did against McCallie. That's just the way it is sometimes. I do believe that Temple has the better team -- it just didn't come out in the McCallie game.

I suppose we'll find out just how good Temple is when they face off against Grace again on Tuesday night on the Crusaders home court.

That dunk was sweet Ayanga dunked over the Unaka guy

coachtdog said that was one of the most thunderous Dunks he's ever seen. Said the goal rattled for ten full seconds. He also said that the McCallie fan club was the best he's ever seen anywhere.

Everyone lucky enough to attend says that McCallie is one of the classiest groups they've ever seen or met.

Thanks McCallie for being so hospitable to my Ranger friends.

Thanks Rangers for an awesome game to watch! McCallie has a beautiful campus and is first class all the way. I'm proud of you guys for playing the game the way you did. It would have been easy to give up, but you all showed everyone that you're capable of beating anyone! I can't wait to see ya'll in Murfreesboro!!! I've got a bunch of GA middle schoolers pulling for you guys! :lol: