Chattanooga Top Ten

mtnman

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with your choice on the Top 10 teams, but im giving you a fair head up... The standing will change in the next few years by the time Mccallie and Baylor and ND their freshman are all juniors and Seniors the standing will change drastically. CCS has freshman that i see making a potential run at the standings. and belive i would know.

Whoever the idiot was that put the thing about Baylor being the #1 team in the Noog seriously needs to be kicked off Coacht. It is retarded to think this McCallie has the weapons needed to win state. Did I say win? Of course I did, you heard it here. The team starts with the keeper, Trey Meyer...scholarship to Memphis. He heads up the sinister D Mccallie has with players such as Cataneese, Hertzog, and of course the All-Star human being Davy pollock. Midfield I feel is the best in the state. You have Pollard and McGloughlin in the middle with totally different styles of play which will keep opposing teams running for cover. On the outsides you have a sinister player in Love as well as an incredibly skilled crosser in Templeton. Up front is kind of up for grabs. Patrick Johnson (Johanson) is the purest player who has the solidified starting spot. The other spot is up for grabs but McCallie is deep. But the real thing is Coach Tony Meyers aka Shrek, Tubulous Tony, or the Cat Burglar. He is such a badass coach.

Meyers36111.png

I agree with your choice on the Top 10 teams, but im giving you a fair head up... The standing will change in the next few years by the time Mccallie and Baylor and ND their freshman are all juniors and Seniors the standing will change drastically. CCS has freshman that i see making a potential run at the standings. and belive i would know.

ok, i would suggest you use complete sentences next time

jumparound,

just exactly who do you think you are calling me out like that. You think you can just insult McCallie guys out of the blue like that. Who do you think you are? And more importantly how do you know who I am? You know me but I dont know this faceless insulter. It is easy to say stuff on Coacht aint it?