Chattanooga Top Ten

mtnman

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical for CCS people. Hey Lindley don't ever talk smack unless you want to back it up. This is so typical for some CCS guy. I bet you are one of those churchy mountain people. So typical to insult and then say i don't want to fight you. I dont think they preach this in your little sermons buddy...but heres a word form the gospel of McCallie...dont say anything, specially to a mccallie guy, unless you want to raise a ruckus. And to be more on the subject of best in the city...How is anyone gunna stop Love and Tempe. They own the outside mid and have the senior leadership to win state easy. Whos gunna stop them?

Hate to say it, but Boopie, as much as I love him, will not be one of the best players ever to come out of Chattanooga. I mean come on, he barely starts for PSA. Pedro is probably the most respected judge of talent in Chattanooga and he has said many times that Boopie has to learn to read the game much much better. Right now all he has is athleticism, but he is not the best player for his age in Chattanooga, much less of all time. Honestly.

I agree that Jimmy is a great coach but to say they are good year in and year out is not true. They may always be in the top five but they struggled last year because they didn't have alot of talent. Jimmy can only do so much. If he has the talent, he will get it done. Time will tell.

I love Boopie too.

Win state easy? I will remember this post.

I can't believe you are serious my friend, Mtnman. Baylor is probably the most talented team in D2 East and definately in Chattanooga, well maybe McCallie, but I give the edge to Baylor. Honestly, they were not terrible last year in fact they went back and forth with McCallie and Knox Catholic, both of which made it to semi's in state. Baylor not having talent is a ridiculous statement.

But in my opinion Jimmy can only do so much, just like Tony can only do so much. They are only coaches and players making plays win the games, look at Love's goal last year. The only coach that can make that Much difference in Pedro. Pedro is a badass.

I can't believe you are serious my friend, Mtnman. Baylor is probably the most talented team in D2 East and definately in Chattanooga, well maybe McCallie, but I give the edge to Baylor. Honestly, they were not terrible last year in fact they went back and forth with McCallie and Knox Catholic, both of which made it to semi's in state. Baylor not having talent is a ridiculous statement.

But in my opinion Jimmy can only do so much, just like Tony can only do so much. They are only coaches and players making plays win the games, look at Love's goal last year. The only coach that can make that Much difference in Pedro. Pedro is a badass.

Ok, I'm sorry. I know I have this incredible bias towards Jimmy, but no coach can out coach him. My brother plays for Pedro, and loves him, but there's still no doubt in his mind that Jimmy is the best.

I didnt say they had no talent just not alot. They will always be in the top five maybe even three. My point was if they had alot of talent last year, with Jimmy coaching, they would have had a better season. I am not say they had a bad season either, they were just short on talent compared to other years.