UNAKA RANGERS

origionalog

Heard these 2 been best friends since 1st grade since throwing bottles across the street at eachother in valley forge there favorite places to play ball was tommy jenkins pasture where they lit it up at valley forge elementary where guess was a year behind chambers both played for chambers dad where chambers would average nearly around 10 boards and 25 points per game and guess aka snowbird magee averaged around 7 steals and 20 points a game to go along with with 2 league titles between both of them leading the league in scoring both years they played and then moving on to middle school at Hampton where they used to be the kings of trashcan basketball in buzz lyons health class.

But obviously things didnt work out to great there so thomas moved to ta dugger

and chambers moved to hunter where he would lead the tigers to a 25-0 record as an 8th grader averaging around 23 a game to help them accomplish a league district and regional title.And finally chambers sophmore year him and guess would join forces again where guess and chambers would both play ball together.

Thomas is now the leading scorer in church league where he averages around 30 a game and Chambers averages around 22 a game.

Guest buckmountainbandit

I dont think these two are even good friends any more, now that Guess cant play baseball or basketball. but I really dont think Guess is averaging 30 in church league...(thats alot of points)...plus i really dont think Chambers lead the Tigers of Hunter to a district and regional title, I think there was two other key players on the team(Jones & Collins)!!! But whatever you guys think, but bet it was Chambers and Guess that started this thread just to get recoginition. This is Just a stupid and immature thread that these two started.......

P.S. you both stink

I don't think anyone in their right frame of mind would think that one player wins games. But sometimes you need a go-to guy or a leader on the floor. Sometimes you have to have someone who will step up at crunch time. This is part of "TEAM" I can read between the lines in your post. Some poeple get jealous if one player is recognized more than they think he or she should be. I think its just as important if parents would assure kids that it didn't matter who scored the most just do what you have to do to win then the "TEAM" part would take care of itself. I just hope that team play is stressed with hitting the "open" man regardless of who he is. That also is part of team. A good pass is just as important as two-points. So is a good defensive play, or play off the bench. Many things factor in the word team including go-to-guy regardless of who it happens to be than night. As for Little Diggs he is a very good player and one who has played well this season. He will be a very special player before he finishes his career. I love his attitude and effort. No one plays the game harder. I learned a valuable lesson in the past. My son was a role player this first two seasons. He still is a role player only in a different role. His role is no more important than anyone elses. I hope when the season is finished that people will recognize him for his efforts and not for how many he scored or how many shots he took in a game. And most of all I hope our "TEAM" prevails the rest of the season with everone realizing their role is just as important as the person beside them.

As for this thread it was two kids who don't play that started it as a joke.

I think you may have read more into what I wrote than what was actually meant.

One of Rusty's BEST Traits being a TEAM Leader and player that I have SEEN , and it Impresses me just as much as his play is the way he handles himself on the Floor when there is a bad call, or another player that looks like there might be some sort of "Problem" , "skirmish" , or something could get out of hand, Rusty IS the FIRST one and ONLY one that will run to that player and calm him down and get him out of that position. He will get him "out of harms way". That IS One of Rusty's BEST Qualities being a TEAM LEADER and Player.

Thanks Diggs, I appreciate that. He's definately not the best but he does have the best interest of the team at heart. You've got one great kid in "little diggs", he's funny as heck and he's already showing that he knows how to play ball. He'll be unstoppable next year. Hopefully by tournament time, the rest of the team will know their roles and play them. I do agree with you on the team ball, it doesn't matter how many you score if you lose then your whole team loses. As you've said before YOU WIN AS A TEAM AND YOU LOSE AS A TEAM. Hopefully everyone will apply that to the next game. See you Tuesday.

This is the 2nd half person of the post. R is the first. Dont get mad chad, just cause you didnt make all conference in baseball B) . And yeah weve been best friends since we were like 6 or 7 so i dont think me not playing ball will make any difference. CoachKen Im the king of PS2 you dont want none. And i am scoring 30 a game lewis. You cant guard me lol.

P.S. I want my ****** TMac to hold down centerfield this year since i wont be out there.

Question of the Day? What player from Unaka has sent out the most applications to colleges all over North America?

For the answer ask Jeff Reed.

Guest buckmountainbandit

I want to formally apologize to all i criticized and offended by responding to this post. I am very sorry, i never meant to hurt you. Im sorry momma. I actually sit at home and listen to linkin park, its makes the anger bubble inside of me. Some say im crazy, i just need a friend sometimes. Itll all be ok. Im jealous of how good of friends rusty and thomas are. This is why i said something about there friendship now.

Sincerely, Klinemans Son

Chad "Rooster"Lewis