mt pleasent at perry co

vikingpride

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the tigers did it. they finally came out with intensity against a good team and put a needed win.Jemarcus Webster played probably the best game of his life.He was doing a little bit of everything. Don Don absolutely put Jackson to the bench. He couldnt do anything with him all in his grille.Neylan Roberts showed great senior leadership as he held the team together.Great game Tigers. Now lets ride this momentum in the tournament and win it. To PC- I dont like to just call a team out but tonight just made me mad.Yall are the worst team when it comes to sportsmanship. Sorry but yall are. Webster got undercutted like 3 times. As neylan went up 4 a layup,he just got clotheslined basically. Just a bunch of uncalled for fouls. But good luck to the tigers. And for sndlewis massey has been graduated for 2 years lets all just drop it.

There is a lot of controvarsy in PC now. Several rumors are going around about the former assistant coach, our post player is facing TSSAA action, and there is a buzz being created on the girls team about a scandal involving one of our players.

I am not going into details because I haven't talked to everyone involved and the rumors are bad. I won't say no names either. I hope to find out some more at church tomorrow and maybe I can say that none of this is true. I hope its not. Things aren't good in Linden now.

There is a lot of controvarsy in PC now. Several rumors are going around about the former assistant coach, our post player is facing TSSAA action, and there is a buzz being created on the girls team about a scandal involving one of our players.

I am not going into details because I haven't talked to everyone involved and the rumors are bad. I won't say no names either. I hope to find out some more at church tomorrow and maybe I can say that none of this is true. I hope its not. Things aren't good in Linden now.

Imaviking,

What kind of supporter of their team gets on here and "airs all their dirty laundry" to everyone. I'm sure everyone in Linden appreciates you getting on here and informing everyone of all the problems yoru team is experiencing. Your not helping your team any by doing this. Your just helping to spread the rumors. Oh and by the way, I didn't know people attended church to catch up on their gossip???