Rockwood

RHSBASEBALL99

Rockwood played OS tonight. The score was somewhere around Rockwood-8 OS-3. I am probably not completely accurate, but it was somewhere around there. Rockwood's pitching was good, defense decent, and hitting average. For just the second time seeing live arms, I think we did pretty well.

We will play OS again on Thursday, once again at our place. It will start somewherre around 4:30 or 5:00. HOpe to see ya there.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AGREE COMPLETELY!!! Nothing against the basketball teams/players, but I wish that one sport would be allowed to play and prepare for the season and not be impended because the powers that be want a full house for the district tournament. I personally, will not be in attendance. I will be either working out, hitting, or playing Playstation with some friends. I hope they don't take it personal because most of them are never at the baseball games anyway. Oh well, you're getting me riled up bizazz. lol

Go Tigers

all the talk about the tigers....well I gotta say I have played baseball with or against about all of them since I was about 6 & I gotta they are all some heck of some players & I hope to see them go deep into the post season ....but I gotta say mcreary is the hardest worker on that team & he has a really good workout plan & I will be looking forward to going & watching him & hopefully playing against him at faulkner

Edited by RIPKingstonKrazies

Thanx Xtreme. What do you mean on the matchup with Mo East? How will we match talent wise or how'd we get that game set up or something else maybe? Didn't understand the question well (long day, my mind isn't too sharp right now lol).

RIPKingstonKrazies, thanks for the complement. I appreciate it. I gotta keep working hard even though I signed, cuz I need to be better for this HS season and get better so I have a shot at some pt at Faulkner University.

Xtreme, Morristown East (AAA) is a level above Rockwood (A). The Rockwood guys will have to be ready to play their 'A' game to compete with Mo-East. ET played with and against several of their players this past summer and he can tell you they should be a pretty good team. If I remember correctly, they have about 5 OUTSTANDING senior pitchers and a senior thirdbaseman that you just can't get one by. This will be a good test for Rockwood.

RHSfan