Shot

Elitecougar77

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is really a lot of hard work and time in the weight room. Coach Fussell has us on a very good weight program also. A little protein shake never hurts either. I don't believe we are going to be at the Hartman Relays this year. I don't see it on my schedule. I'll be at border wars in Kenwood though. I plan to be at 400 or better by the end of april. It really doesnt seem like my bench is helping my throwing. I really dont throw that far or as far as i would like to.

It is really a lot of hard work and time in the weight room. Coach Fussell has us on a very good weight program also. A little protein shake never hurts either. I don't believe we are going to be at the Hartman Relays this year. I don't see it on my schedule. I'll be at border wars in Kenwood though. I plan to be at 400 or better by the end of april. It really doesnt seem like my bench is helping my throwing. I really dont throw that far or as far as i would like to.

The shot is more about quickness than bench press. Try running for explosiveness every so often. It'll help, believe me.

since we are now on the subject of bench press. I'm a sophmore and i bench 370 and still climing fast. :)

well 370 pounds might be alot of weight, but thats only 75-85 lbs over your wieght......Now me on the other hand, i weight 165 and i am benching right around 270-275.....about 110-115 lbs over my weight, so personally i think lbs over your weight is alot more impressive than the actuall weight