Teams in East Tn

4AFAN

Guest PASSINGGAME1
PASSINGAME1, no offense , but as of right now your A/AA ranks are way off. check some local meet results. A lot has changed.

How has it changed Those same teams are still strong as always. I did say A/AA east Tn Teams. The teams are the ones that are strong in the Regional/Sectional Track meet every year. They are still strong right now. I did leave Lenoir City off, they will be a strong team in Mid-distance and mid-distance relay. Other than that, those are the teams that usually go to state every year. If you think other wise let me know who you are talking about. I don't consider teams in Chattanooga area or Crossville area -East Tn. If you don't mind please check the state website for teams that compete in the state. It don't mean nothing if you don't make the big dance.

Please list teams and times if you think someone is better, and please make sure they will compete in the East Tn A/AA Region 1 & 2, Section 1.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic