Teams in East Tn

4AFAN

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19th place last year. Did they win sections?

if your talkin about the AC girls team, yes they did win sectionals. But they only sent 4 girls to state, and that wasn't enough to score them some points. I think they have a chance if they get some more girls down to Memphis.

I haven't a clue about GPS. We never compete w/ them.

Guest PASSINGGAME1

Last year a freshman beat Scooter Houston in the 100 meter, a sophmore beat him in the 200 meter, and he only won the 400 meter by 10 meters. This all happened in one regular season meet against a team in a smaller division. Oh well maybe he's just real fast at his school. That sounds more realistic. Although he did well enough to make the 400 meter at state. He must not have been fast enough to even grace the top two in the 100 and 200 meter in regionals, or he would have went to state at that. I have to admit he is quick and strong, but fast he is not even a top 30 in the state.

Edited by PASSINGGAME1

Scooter Houston ran in the 200 finished 7th (23.21) and 400 finished 5th (50.32).

Scooter can run but attitude needs to change. If you run don t taunt your other athletes. I seen Scooter do this last year in a meet. TSSAA WEBSITE HAS LAST YEARS TIMES AT THE STATE MEET ON IT. Scooter ran (49.72) the year before and also finished 5th. His region times were better than state meet times 49.92 400meters and 22.73 in 200 meters.

Guest PASSINGGAME1

I was he wrong he did make it to the state in the 200 and finished 7th. Just for the record your right jc1, you don't taunt other runners unless you are sure you could beat them. (it is still not very sportsmanlike) Last year he taunted several runners and the Freshman beat him in the 100 by 10 feet easily. While the other in the 200 beat him by several car lengths. He was still talking as he crossed the line. I don't think he as shut up yet.