Jujuan Smith or Kellen Pickle?

athlete12

CoachSH I havn't heard that hes goin to MTSU I just know that they picked him over Pickle

How exactly did MTSU pick him over Pickel when he hasn't made a decision yet?

You very clearly have no idea how the recruiting process works. So you should probably quit acting like you do. (And this post is coming from someone who does work in a college athletics department)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well by picking him over kellen he could mean that they're recruiting him heavier then they are kellen.

so before u start tryin to act like the smartest guy in the world think of the posiblities. buddy. yea. so why don't u calm down. and think.

CoachSH will not tell you where he coaches- already asked him 3 months ago and he will say that he coaches at a small college somewhere, but wont tell you where. The reason MTSU isn't after Kellen anymore is because he decided to play football his senior year, and they stopped showing interest in him. Jajuan doesn't know where he's going to school yet- he wants to go to a good D1 school, but he knows he probably wont go because of the grades. I haven't heard anything about Kellen going to Lee University... I have to call Coach Brew at Lee tomorrow and talk to him about my scholarship, so I can ask him about Kellen playing both sports in college. Opperman don't get huffy on these elementary kids that form opinions on rumors they hear around the block. By far they have some of the most idiotic posts I have ever seen- and what they say doesn't matter.

In retrospect:

why would a college coach be on this thread replying to anything about someone he/she is attempting to recruit?

athlete12- you must be obsessed with KP. every thread you start is about him. I guess you have to find some way to keep selling him since he won't be on the floor for awhile and isn't it silly to presume any player is going anywhere?

coaches and teams recruit who will fit THEIR program the best not necessarily who the fans think is the best so let's let the guys who get paid to recruit do their job.

juice is good and all but i don't think he's d1 material. i mean he's good but not that good. but i agree with guesswho why in the world would someone be talkin bout who they're recruitin nobody's that dumb not even that guy.

I would pick Jujuan Smith just for the fact ive seen him play this season and he is the star player on his team. Kellen Pickel is a great athlete from what i hear but he has other big role players on his team to help him out. So if i had a team i believe i would pick Smith over Pickel

he is the star player and he is very good but, it is easier to be the star when your teammates don't have as much bball talent as you do.As Kellen havin others to back him up ofcourse he does thats why they're winning games.I would say if Jujuan played at Bradley he wouldn't be the star over there.

first of all, jajuan is going d-1 because he is that good. second of all, tonight against rhea, he had 4 fouls in the 1st quarter. the coach pulled him the whole second quarter and they couldnt do anything against rhea. jajuan came out the second half and led the team to victory scoring 39 points. if you dont think that is a leader or a team guy, your crazy. he is very talented and is d-1 material whether you want to accept that or not. to have a player like him is special and he is a special player. people dont like him because he is good and without him, the team dosnt win the games they won this year or the last 4 years. so dont hate the guy because he is good and leads his team in scoring, because one day you will be cheering him on when watching him on t.v.. by the way, as for kellen, he is good to and i think mtsu should offer him.

football4doc i agree with you 100% Juice played outstanding tonight and was a great team leader and player he is definitly D-1 material tonight was his best by far I believe considering the situation with fouls & you are right without him the team doesn't win.Although, they did do a good job playing with reha county when Juice wasn't in.Price steped up tonight big time I think