• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
TheAnswer9

Predict Class AA, Region 2 Winner!

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I know CHILL started this thread a while back--I even voted and posted on it!! However, I went back through 24 pages--twice to find it and apparently I have missed it somewhere!! Someone plase back it to the top or vote and post here!!

1 Seymour 4 Lenoir City

2 Kingston vs 3 Fulton

1 Oliver Springs vs 4 Austin-East---Could be a good one!!

2 Alcoa vs 3 Loudon

What does everyone out there think about these 4 match-ups??

OS destroys Kingston and gets rewarded w/ A-E.

This game could be interesting because OS is suppose to win. Fulton handled AE in the district with confidence but I do not think OS was able to beat AE last year.

I am sure OS is #1 seed for a reason but they will need to go at from the start to avoid an upset.

PTMUPS, Have you watched both teams play this year? Just curious as to how your comparing either team to what they did last year and how this game might play out.

OS is number one in the district for very good reason and ranked #5 in the state for even better reason.

However, this is the toughest matchup for any AA state championship contender in the first round of the regions this year.

Ask Westview( last years state runnerup) about 1st round matchups this year.

Early exit.

The OS/AE game should be a good one but OS should come out on top. This AE team has won some big games this year but they are not the AE teams of the past. I couldn't believe the way they played in the districts. Absolutely no heart. The team that is surprising eveybody is Fulton, better not look past them. They have two very good guards but are lacking in talent in the post. The post players they do have are very rough and will take you out of your game by fouling you to death. Ask Seymour. The new coach has done a great job with them. I just hope to see Seymour and OS in the championship so they both can make it to state, they deserve it. Would love to see Seymour win the Region but if they make it to the finals and make it to sub-state, that will do.

I like Seymours chances. You can double up on Brooke and Brittany is right there ready to step up.

Seymour has the total package. Great inside and outside game. Guards are tuff on defense & great shooters. Their post play is 2nd to none in Tenn.

Go Lady Eagles! GIT-ER-DONE :D

I think, as of now, that Seymour and OS will be playing in the region championship. I think, as of late, that Seymour has dominated OS and they have that mind game advantage. However, I knoe that OS can come out and play ball with whoever they want to. IT should be a good tournament to watch. Good luck to all , but go lady cats.

ACCARP