Predict Class AA, Region 2 Winner!

TheAnswer9

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I know CHILL started this thread a while back--I even voted and posted on it!! However, I went back through 24 pages--twice to find it and apparently I have missed it somewhere!! Someone plase back it to the top or vote and post here!!

1 Seymour 4 Lenoir City

2 Kingston vs 3 Fulton

1 Oliver Springs vs 4 Austin-East---Could be a good one!!

2 Alcoa vs 3 Loudon

What does everyone out there think about these 4 match-ups??

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OS destroys Kingston and gets rewarded w/ A-E.

This game could be interesting because OS is suppose to win. Fulton handled AE in the district with confidence but I do not think OS was able to beat AE last year.

I am sure OS is #1 seed for a reason but they will need to go at from the start to avoid an upset.

OS is number one in the district for very good reason and ranked #5 in the state for even better reason.

However, this is the toughest matchup for any AA state championship contender in the first round of the regions this year.

Ask Westview( last years state runnerup) about 1st round matchups this year.

Early exit.

The OS/AE game should be a good one but OS should come out on top. This AE team has won some big games this year but they are not the AE teams of the past. I couldn't believe the way they played in the districts. Absolutely no heart. The team that is surprising eveybody is Fulton, better not look past them. They have two very good guards but are lacking in talent in the post. The post players they do have are very rough and will take you out of your game by fouling you to death. Ask Seymour. The new coach has done a great job with them. I just hope to see Seymour and OS in the championship so they both can make it to state, they deserve it. Would love to see Seymour win the Region but if they make it to the finals and make it to sub-state, that will do.

I think, as of now, that Seymour and OS will be playing in the region championship. I think, as of late, that Seymour has dominated OS and they have that mind game advantage. However, I knoe that OS can come out and play ball with whoever they want to. IT should be a good tournament to watch. Good luck to all , but go lady cats.

ACCARP