Fastest Distance runners in Tennessee

TrackandCross

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coasterboarder,or should i say cowan?yes that was DL's 4x8 team that won state last year and is what they will run with this year.you say the other 2 legs besides yourself and im guessing the kid in the glasses are up for grabs???then who else can fill those 2 spots?david?i didnt think he was an 800 runner is there anyone else out there for yall?as far as DL goes your right it should be close this year and i hope so bc its much more fun that way.also only 1 of dl's runners has been training siince track season has begun.1 of them has had a broken bone in his foot,1 has a torn acl(but is still running on it),and 1 has just gotten back from basketball,so yes youre right we do have alot of ahead of us.i hope u find your four guys soon and we get to run against yall again and see how we stack up!should be just as fun as the highland games!oh and do u think they will move u to last leg?oh well good luck to yall

coasterboarder,or should i say cowan?yes that was DL's 4x8 team that won state last year and is what they will run with this year.you say the other 2 legs besides yourself and im guessing the kid in the glasses are up for grabs???then who else can fill those 2 spots?david?i didnt think he was an 800 runner is there anyone else out there for yall?as far as DL goes your right it should be close this year and i hope so bc its much more fun that way.also only 1 of dl's runners has been training siince track season has begun.1 of them has had a broken bone in his foot,1 has a torn acl(but is still running on it),and 1 has just gotten back from basketball,so yes youre right we do have alot of ahead of us.i hope u find your four guys soon and we get to run against yall again and see how we stack up!should be just as fun as the highland games!oh and do u think they will move u to last leg?oh well good luck to yall

I dont even know if Ill run the 4x8 in section this year- I want to though. If I do, we have a sprinter we converted to 4x8, so he'll take the opening leg, and so I guess it would either be me or the glasses guy in anchor. Based on McCallie times (4x8 and open 8), our combined PR 4x8 is down to 8:26- 2 seconds off your championship time. Also, Elizabethton just ran an 8:29, so its looking like state could be the closest ever. Good Luck, and lets keep each other up to date when we get new relay results....

Edited by coasterboarder

Guest kenwoodrun
Who's Tim Divinnie?

Runs for Ravenwood, which is a 2nd year (?) school in Williamson Co., right next door to Brentwood High. I think he was only a freshman last year. It's in the AAA Nashville region.