Fastest Distance runners in Tennessee

TrackandCross

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Hannah?  Where is he from? What kind of times does he run? What events does he run?

Clay Hannah is a sophomore from Lebanon High School. He sets a new record every time he runs. He also is one of the finest young men that you'll ever run across. He is bright, respectful and full of life. He is dedicated to his running, but still has time for family and friends. He recently ran a 4:36 mile and, like I said, will bring that number down every time he runs. He also recently ran a sub 10-minute 2 mile.

He has only been running a little over a year. He formerly played basketball and was extremely talented there also. The sky is the limit for this young man.

Runs for Ravenwood, which is a 2nd year (?) school in Williamson Co., right next door to Brentwood High. I think he was only a freshman last year. It's in the AAA Nashville region.

I thought he went to BHS. If not, who was the guy who transfered to BHS this year and won all the JV races in CC this year?

Edited by coasterboarder

Guest kenwoodrun

Coaster, you may be right, I really have no idea. I scanned the state meet results from XC and he's nowhere to be found, so you are probably right. I just remember him from track last year. I'm assuming that if he ran nothing but JV races in the fall that he must not be eligible this year, and that he might have lost an entire year of eligibilty for some reason.

IS brentwoods Region not later this year than last- making him at least eligible for region. That is what happened to us- We did get our eligibility but even if we hadn't of, our region is a week later this year making what would have been a Year of sitting out over with before region starts!

Guest kenwoodrun

Actually, it is a weird situation where this year the Nashville AAA region goes one week earlier than it did last year. There will be a "dead weekend" for Nashville schools between the regional and the state where they get to sit around and think pleasant thoughts while waiting for state.