Ooltewah

bman2020

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Game was tight, J hays scored midway through the first half...and the Owls Defense held up well...ND came out stronger in the 2nd half and pushed it, But the D was great. Umm in the very last minute of the game (about 3rd stoppage time min says the kid with the watch) ND got a cross in and put it passed the Bus. Owls got tired at the end, but everyone played well.

What they may lack in year round experience they will make up for with coaching. It's going to be hard to compete against them with both Blair and Winchester at the helm. I think that if the coaching situation stays the same and Winchester and Blair are compatible that this year they will be good at the end of the year, but give them a couple of years and get more of the players playing year round and they will be killers. Watch for the defense to do well early and for the offense to pick it up at the end or by next year. Harder to coach offense.

What they may lack in year round experience they will make up for with coaching. It's going to be hard to compete against them with both Blair and Winchester at the helm. I think that if the coaching situation stays the same and Winchester and Blair are compatible that this year they will be good at the end of the year, but give them a couple of years and get more of the players playing year round and they will be killers. Watch for the defense to do well early and for the offense to pick it up at the end or by next year. Harder to coach offense.

Lifesizebarbie, why do you emasculate our soccer team like that? anywhose, I'm looking forward to the matchup of the Owls and Vestavia(B-Ham) a week from Thursday. I just talked to Busman fresh off of his basketball game against Kobe Bryant and he said that he hadnt even seen the tapes on these guys yet. Theyre supposedly one of the best teams in Alabama, but since most Alabamans can't even spell the word soccer...... anyways, the game is at the Owls nest so all of you Big Red fans comeout and repazent our school!!!

I kida wondered who that Daniel Feagans homo was too... lol j/k bud

Edited by Owlsrasslin145

actually if 'b-ham' really are one of the best in alabama then maybe Ooltewah should really prepare themselfs.... I played a couple years of select with a guy who ended up signing with Southern California to play soccer ... he played High School in Huntsville for one of the state of Alabama's best teams.... Im sure the Owls' will do their thing and get the job done