Ooltewah

bman2020

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vestavia game tomorrow should be a good measuring stick for the Owls. It should be a good test and give the Owls an idea where they are at early in the season. I know the Owls are anxious to get this season rolling after having their first game cancelled and their second game postponed, the soccer crave is building inside every player. Not sure of how the outcome will be against Vestavia, but if you go to Ooltewah Highschool, or are just a straight Owls fan, come out to the nest tomorrow night (monday), kick off is at 6:00pm. Should be a highly intense game, and hopefully the Owls can pull of the upset.

Vestavia plays a 3-5-2 and has some very good players. There two front runners, three center-mids, and left back/left mid (he switched) are all very good players. They like to possess the ball and knock it around but do not have a tendancy to go forward as much as they like they would rather just keep the ball.

They are very good.

Good Luck!!

Edited by doctn

staynskool, you probly don't know me, b/c I'm just a freshman and I wrestle for Ooltewah, but anywhose...

Nice work by the Owls in thier tie of Vestavia Hills. They are headed home now to their state championship tournament. They were 13-3 coming in and the Ooltewah gang hands them their first tie of the year. my source is Tonka, jsut in case you guys were wonderin... Go Big Red!!