43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabethton has been taken lightly all year. Nobody thought they could beat Unicoi Co., but they did for a District title. Pigeon Forge was thinking about a regional title rematch with South Greene, but Elizabethton ended their season 58-37. South Greene thought they would host a substate game, but the Cyclones sent them packing to Seymour. Hopefully, Oliver Springs already has their hotel reservations for the Boro made. The Cyclones seem to like the underdog role.

Do you really have all the Answers "The Answer"..............

Its amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit.

The Lady Cyclones will have their traps set for the Lady Bobcats........

"Defense wins championships, offense sells tickets." Valneesha Redd 3/4/04

Yessir, There's A Storm A Coming.........bout 19 hours or so........

Like my friend Goosevol has been saying: Hall is as unselfish as they come!! The Lady Cats have any # of girls who can the lead the way to victory!! Yes, Hall is the floor general, but...Hall, Hackworth, Monk, Goins, and even Smith, B Lankford, and Wampler are ALL very capable of double-double on any given night my friend!!

I'm looking for OS to win the contest after talking to some of my friends up in NE Tennessee.

You know...I'm a Bobcat past, but...a RIVAL Anderson County MAVERICK now, so....

I still have the utmost respect for the ladies program at OS--both middle and high, though!! I really respect the Hall's, but....I have the most repsect for Coach Ronnie Hackworth and his daughter Jessie!!

Good luck ladies--I'm sure you ALL will rebound and live to play another day!! Hang in there Jessie (my FAV Lady Cat)!!

3 saving graces for OS in this game.

1. Laura Hall

2. Having played the best post player in the state twice to prepare for the next great post player, whom they'll see tonight in the 6-2 frosh from Betsy (I don't even want to try and spell her name).

3. It's in OZ.

Elizabethton is very, very much improved since the start of the season. It'll be a whole lot tougher than folks are preparing for.