The Predators' Final Push Towards the Playoffs

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

This is a HUGE week for the Predators as they strive to make the playoffs for the first time. They're tied for 6th right now with Calgary who they play on Saturday at the GEC. They're eight points out of 4th but they are also just four points from missing the show.

Schedule for this week:

Nashville vs Boston on Tuesday

Nashville at St. Louis on Thursday (Blues only 3 behind Preds)

Nashville vs Calgary on Saturday (Tied for 6th with Preds)

Nashville at Detroit on Sunday

I'd like to see the Preds get at least 6 points out of the possible 8. If they can do that, I say they're well on their way to the playoffs. Anything less than 5 could be a disaster.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at the Boston loss. As the season comes to a conclusion, the refs let the clutching and grabbing go a little more. We are one big, strong, D-man away from making a run.

Huge game thursday at St Louis. I will say a must win or could survive with a tie. All teams around the Preds are playing with intensity and winning. Preds are playing like they do every march. Not a good sign.

Will be at the game sat nite, double strike zone, close to the band. Yell dandy 82 and I'll respond. lol

Let's face facts now.

THE PREDATORS ARE CHOKING, IN A FREEFALL, AND WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

Save your playoff money fans, close up shop, it's about over.

Unlike last year when they gagged and lost 15 in a row, this year they are doing the slow gag. If you can't beat Edmonton when you HAVE to, then you deserve to let everyone pass you in the standings.

Vokun's comment of "it's not time to panic" defies logic. A sense of urgency on every shift, every shot, every game is the only thing that will get them going in the right direction. Where the heck is the leadership coming from? Where the heck are our centers? Where the heck are our defensemen?

DAVID LEGWAND, ARE YOU STILL PLAYING HOCKEY?

Please insert your foot into your mouth and remain quiet until the season is over... OR you could post something like that every morning before a game and maybe they'll keep on winning. Seriously though, I hate... HATE... negative fans. Face what facts? Want some facts? The Predators are in 7th place. That's right, 7th. That means they can fall a position and still be in the playoffs. They have a favorable schedule until ending it at home vs St. Louis (but we can beat them) and on the road at the Avs. You must be Tom in Brentwood that calls in to the postgame show complaining about Legwand and thinking Tootoo is the best thing since sliced bread. Grrr... well, I chose to ignore the negative fans like you and say "WAY TO GO GUYS!" Job well done tonight and I look forward to standing in line for a playoff ticket! GO PREDS!!!