muffin

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brooke played unbelievable this state tournament..she tied or broke the

most blocks in a AA State game

most consecutive baskets and points in and AA state game

and the record for scoring in a AA state game with 42!!!!

i dont know about anybody else, but i think that is awesome!! who scores 42 points in one game?? brooke's the only one i know of....

congrats brooke!! love ya and thanks for bringin us this far!! :lol:

Congratulations Brooke on such an awesome accomplishment!!!!

I know it wasnt a state tournament game but....

Conchita King (Coach Conchita Johnson who coaches the Lady Tigers of Pigeon Forge High School) scored 42 points during her senior year (1977) against Morristown West for the Sevier County High School Bearettes! :lol:

Again, Congratulations Brooke!

what happen to her in the lorretta game ? Jana Cross made her look bad i didnt see her 42 point game but i would bet she never took a shot outside the lane What did she score the 2 half of the lorreta game ? i think it was 6 or 7 she can be stopped when she goes to the next level she will be playing other girls her size she wil have to expand her game