Brooke Johnson

muffin

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brooke Johnson is a great player and has had many accomplishments along the way and I congratulate her on her stats and wish teh best of luck in college.

I have only one question though. This isn't a smart butt remark so don't tak eit that way. Why did she go to such a little college? I knowthe Carson Newman football team is pretty good but basketball isn't a peak. I know that she could play at a higher ranking school somewhere. Don't take this as sarcasm because it's not intended as any.

Wildcat, it is ok, that question has been asked more than once on here. Brooke was recruited by several D1 schools from all over the east, including several in the state of TN. The truth is she has known the coach at CN since she was 12 and he has followed her career very closely. She is very close to her family and wanted to stay close to home. She was very close to going to UTC but things happened with that, nothing negative, just doesn't need to be discussed on a message board. Therefore, she is going to CN. It may not be a huge basketball school but maybe she will help change that. Who knows. The important thing is she is going to get a good education and enjoy playing basketball at the same time. Thanks for the compliments on Brooke. Congratulations to LA on the championship, they had a great tournament and season. Wish we could have played them in the championship but all eight teams in the state have nothing to be ashamed of, they should all be proud just to have made it there.

Ball Fan: Why would you want to shoot outside when you score 42 inside? Duh!!!!

HOW MANY DID SHE SCORE ON JANA CROSS IN THE FIRST GAME NOT EVEN CLOSE JANA MADE HER LOOK SILLY IF SHE WAS RECRUITED BY D1 WHEN SHE WAS 12 SHE MUST HAVE LOST HER GAME SOMEWHERE YOU GOT TO BE ABLE TO DRIBBLE THE BALL IN D1 SHE IS HIGHLY OVER RATED SHE WOULDNT MAKE IT IN D1

JANALEE, BALL FAN IS NOT VERY BRIGHT SO TAKE IT EASY ON HIM.

iM BRIGHT ENOUGH TO SEE WHY SHE IS GOING TO A D2 SCHOOL YOU CAN MAKE ALL THE EXCUSES YOU WANT BUT EVERY ONE THAT SAW THE GAME KNOWS JUST AS I DO SHE AINT THAT GOOD SAY WHAT YOU YOU WANT i AM A SILLY GUY BUT I KNOW A GOOD BALL PLAYER WHEN I SEE ONE jana cross is good brooke johnson is tall end of story

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Shopping? His family is loaded and he's 6'6 I'm pretty sure he could start anywhere in upper East TN,So no need to shop. Word is Witten got caught trying to work him out on campus and some 7 on 7 while playing athletics for Sullivan East. Word got around pretty quick and Someone turned them into TSSAA.
    • Quick update on Jacob -  Jacob celebrated his 16th birthday at Vanderbilt on Tuesday and has been in decent spirits.  His sense of humor has begun to show as he was visited by many friends.  He is swallowing a lot better now and has eaten some of his favorites (Chik-Fil-A and Five Guys).   He is getting prepared to head to Atlanta to the Shepherd Center first thing tomorrow morning.  His family has been waiting on insurance approval. In case you dont know the Shepherd Center it a world class facility and supposedly one of the best in the country for spinal injury rehab.  Praying for perfect results there. Considering the circumstances, Jacob is in decent spirits.  He has some reflexive movement in his legs which I think is probably a very positive sign.  Don't read too much into that just yet as there is no telling what the real prognosis is... just hopeful that is good thing.  I am really just happy that it seems like he has a punchers chance of getting something back.  He is a strong young man and very determined so I think he will fight as hard as he can in physical therapy while down in Atlanta. More than one of you has asked me about an address to send donations.  I know GoFundMe isn't for everyone.  If you want to go that route, you can make a check to "Blackman Wrestling Club" and we will pass anything received directly to the Kinderdines.   Jacob Kinderdine c/o Blackman Wrestling 4836 Trevino Court Murfreesboro, TN  37128 Also, want to thank everyone who has donated so far.  Jacobs dad will take a month off work and stay in Atlanta with him.  They need to learn how to take care of him and do home therapy work..... and surely Jacob will be glad his dad can be there.  All that could not happen without you all.  Depending on what happens, they will probably end up doing some home remodeling in order to accommodate Jacob at their home.  Thanks again. Here's a pic I lifted from Facebook of Jacob on Oxy talking to his Uncle.  LOL        
    • How many wins can the jackets pull of next year ?? What kind of offense will they being going to!? Also heard 2 or 3 kids maybe going to friendship ?
    • US Open on Flo... https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/12451293-all-registered-for-the-2024-us-open-wrestling-championships&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoUMTc0ODEwOTI0NzM5MjY2ODQwNDQyGjUwNDFiNWExMDkxNTA0NWI6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AOvVaw1-PMkANaZVaDqL3UT9BkHn
    • Science Hill has had a lot of athletes over the years as well.     I totally agree with you