Brooke Johnson

muffin

is that when they were still playing half-court?? lol, figures

Hey. Can I ask a question...whats your high scoring game? Alright I dont think near 42. Probably 8. We all know that you play for Seymour...well probably sit on the bench but you need to learn to grow up and give respect where respect is due. Learn to realize a great accomplishment when you see it. Not bash people just because they are not from your school or play on your team. Anyways on to something that actually matters.....

Brooke has had an extremely good high school career. She can dominate any team in the state and I dont care what anyone thinks. Loretto or whoever....(by the way...you lost.) Anyways, congratulations to Brooke on a marvelous high school career and the best of luck to you at Carson Newman. You are a talented athelete and a very well rounded person. Good Luck! Make east Tennesse proud!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa whoa whoa!! holy crap, can you pick my head up?? it's rollin on the floor over there where you bit it off!! ;) that was sooo just a joke! i was feelin kinda 'perky' that day, guess you werent....maybe you should look into that. first of all, please show me a post where i have bashed a player because of where theyre from OR bashed a player at all....second of all i have never said that i was a good player. so what? who cares?? i'm not ashamed that i dont play very often, i support my tem and that's all that matters. it's not my sport....my sport just so happens to be track&field thank you very much :D .... excuse me for the addiction to breathing, but um maybe you need to grow up a little more also, don't worry though, i'll be praying for you ;)

Maybe some of you should consider that life is more than basketball to most of these girls. After college what is there in basketball for them? WNBA? EUROPE? For the ones that care deeply for thier family and friends euorpe is not an option. The WNBA most likely will be defuct in a few years. I feel her choices are well thought out. She is motivated by the closeness of her family and friends. Why would anyone like that travel hundreds of miles away just to play a game that holds no future for her? We are very glad to see her stay close. Esp we parents of her friends since the second grade.

Actually giginago41, I have been a born again Christian since September 25, 1995 so please please please dont question my faith. But it is nice to have someone praying for me because we do all falter at times. Anyways, I did not mean for it to sound like I was chewing you out. I was just trying to get one thing across...give people respect where respect is due. Scoring 42 points in a game is quite an accomplishment. But...lets get this thread back on what it was intended for... a very good basketball player....Brooke Johnson

ball fan: You said you didn't see Brooke's 42 point game and then said you knew a good player when you saw one. Were you at the games or not? If you didn't see her play then you must not know what your are talking about. If you did see her play then you must not know what you are talking about either. I think you just don't know what you are talking about. Try another sport.

ball fan: You said you didn't see Brooke's 42 point game and then said you knew a good player when you saw one. Were you at the games or not? If you didn't see her play then you must not know what your are talking about. If you did see her play then you must not know what you are talking about either. I think you just don't know what you are talking about. Try another sport.

I SAW THE lorretta game and yes there was domination but not by brooke I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT JANA CROSS IS TWICE THE PLAYER BROOKE IS YOU KNOW IT YOU JUST WANT TO ARGUE LORRETTA LOST BUT NOT BECAUSE OF BJ SHE DIDNT HAVE 10 POINTS IN THE SECOND HALF MIGHT HAVE HAD 10 IN THE FIRST FACE IT SHE IS TALLER THAN EVERY ONE THATS ALL SHE GOT SHE CANT DO ANYTHING BUT SHOOT LAY UPS LORRETTA HAD A BAD FIRST PERIOD OR IT WOULD HAVE A DIFFERENT OUT COME YOU NEED TO LEARN A LITTLE ABOUT WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BROOKE IS A BETTER THAN AVERAGE PLAYER BECAUSE SHE IS TALL SHE CANT PASS OR DRIBBLE SHE IS ALL Seymour HAD THEY WONT BE BACK LORRETTA SILL HAS 2 MORE SEASONS WITH JC AND OTHERS THEY WILL BE BACK

I SAW THE lorretta game and yes there was domination but not by brooke I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT JANA CROSS IS TWICE THE PLAYER BROOKE IS YOU KNOW IT YOU JUST WANT TO ARGUE LORRETTA LOST BUT NOT BECAUSE OF BJ SHE DIDNT HAVE 10 POINTS IN THE SECOND HALF MIGHT HAVE HAD 10 IN THE FIRST FACE IT SHE IS TALLER THAN EVERY ONE THATS ALL SHE GOT SHE CANT DO ANYTHING BUT SHOOT LAY UPS LORRETTA HAD A BAD FIRST PERIOD OR IT WOULD HAVE A DIFFERENT OUT COME YOU NEED TO LEARN A LITTLE ABOUT WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BROOKE IS A BETTER THAN AVERAGE PLAYER BECAUSE SHE IS TALL SHE CANT PASS OR DRIBBLE SHE IS ALL Seymour HAD THEY WONT BE BACK LORRETTA SILL HAS 2 MORE SEASONS WITH JC AND OTHERS THEY WILL BE BACK

ALL Seymour HAS? They just so happen to have some very good guards(#3 and #10 have awesome assists), some outside shooters (#30 had three 3-pointers against Loretto) and other post players (#23 had 14 points and more than likely led the team in rebounds and #55 i believe had 9 or 10 points), so maybe you should check your facts. Brooke deserves to be recognized as the best player, but she isn't the ONLY player.

ball fan: We're making some headway now. You've gone from making Brooke out to be nothing to a better than average player. Most Ms. Basketball finalists are generally better that average. I think "exceptionally good" would be a good term, don't you agree?