the best 15u team

GB32

Don Woods is a good coach i actually think that he should look for a coaching job on a higher level. now im not saying leave his boys, imjust sayin get a higher coaching position somewhere cuz he knows what he is doing.

His teams chemistry is uncanny from most 15/u teams they rarely fight and they work as one .

They are definitley the team to beat.

I heard big Jeremy Buchanan of ANTIOCH HIGH SCHOOL was playing for the so called NIke select .

He is horrible he just a big body in the way he occationally gets some rebounds he should stick to football.

im better than him and you know who i am i go to whites creek high shool.

underated 23:

sounds to me like you've got a chip on your shoulder...hence the name "underated." for you to go to white's creek and be better than jeremy buchanan just doesn't make sense to me b/c no one who attends that school could compete with him in the center position. granted, he's only a freshman and has a lot to learn and some of his attitude to ..."unlearn" but he has a bright future in this game. let's not hate on nike select people. it's not their fault you're not apart of a winning team. don't hop on their backs b/c they're holdin it down and taking care of buisiness. and underated23, if you think you're better than jeremy buchanan, son, you got another thing coming.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic