the best 15u team

GB32

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nike Select is good but they have lost players and the royals who are now the Music City Jags sponsored by John Henderson have picked up one or two quality players. When you have guards like Calvin Roberts, Jamie Graham,and Matt Smigleski who have all improved, their is no comparison. In the post you have, you have Jaquan Kilcrease who also plays guard, Jeremy Young and the 6-6 kid from last year.The Royals/Music City Jags are the team to beat.

Nike Select is good but they have lost players and the royals who are now the Music City Jags sponsored by John Henderson have picked up one or two quality players. When you have guards like Calvin Roberts, Jamie Graham,and Matt Smigleski who have all improved, their is no comparison. In the post you have, you have Jaquan Kilcrease who also plays guard, Jeremy Young and the 6-6 kid from last year.The Royals/Music City Jags are the team to beat.

I thought Calvin couldn't play?????. I heard the Jags lost some key players???? Is it true?????

What make you think Tennessee Thunders can even compete with Nike Select and Nashville Royals who finish 1 and 2 in the state. Who are some of Tennessee Thunders key players?

I dont even want to talk about The Select there not the SELECT of nashville. Just know that Thunder and the Jags have the ELITE(Which means the BEST)players in nashville.

Shotblocker,

The word is John Garrett will be playing for Don Woods (The Royals). I have also talked with the Tennessee Traveler Coach who have Tony White, who was a big part of Nike Select last year, who led in scoring an assists. Brian Wright have been trying out for two other 15 and under AAU team.

Who gave you this info I knw for a fact that Tony White did not lead them in scoring and assists , he didn't even start.

Who plays for the Tennessee Thunder. They didn't even make it to the state tournament last year. You can't compare them with Nike or the Nashville Jags. Someone tell me who they have that are supposed to be good. But I beleive that the results will be the same as last year with Nike on top, the Memphis Magic who have the best Freshmen in the state Maurice Miller in second, and the Royals/Jags third. The Tennessee Thunder will be lucky to stay within' thirty points of these teams.