Final two weeks of the season

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be channel hoppin' tonight. Preds on Fox sports, Dead Things and Bloosers on ESPN2. If the Bloosers win, I believe they clinch a spot.

Should be a physical game and Preds will probably get power play opportunities. I swear if they don't put Stevens inb front of the net on PP i'm gonna go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the Preds are doin' their part. Beat the Slackhawks 3-1. Bloosers lose to the Dead Things 3-2. One more "w" and we are in, or a Soilers loss in their last game of the season this saturday.

Game time is 2:00 saturday afternoon. Go see if tickets are available, 'cause you will have the time of your life. Hockey, in person, is the most exciting sport there is. If you don't understand the rules, you'll get a free book on your way in, and read about penalties and the rink. Actually, all we need is your screaming.

WOW!! Improbable, BIG TIME effort against the Blacksquawks who will all get tee times very soon. Looks like the Preds are finally "getting it" by defeating Chicago home and away. Thank you (swish, swish) Detroit (swish, swish, spit). Or would it have been better for St. Loser to win? Who cares-biggest game (again) of the season at the GEC Saturday-buy a ticket, bum a ticket, bribe for a ticket-think Titans/Steelers playoff game.

FHSRebel, the recipe I have for crow that looks good is marinated all day in a red wine sauce, then grilled. . .

Nashville, in front of arguably the biggest crowd of the season, cheered early on Hartnell's quick goal, but the air slowly was let out of the GEC as the Blues took an early third period lead 2-1 and stopped the Preds playoff train 4-1.

Golden opportunity that was just lost to a better team. The skaters now need some help from Canada.

Come on VANCOUVER!!!

The Bloosers let us use our speed the first few minutes of the game, but then played the zone trap perfectly and punished us physically. It was obvious the refs were goin' to let 'em play and the Bloosers used the grabbing and hitting to their advantage. Don't blame them, they played to to edge of what the refs were allowing.

We can still win tomarrow and be in, or the Soilers can lose tonight. Some want the Preds to win their way in, but I believe we have done that. We have 37 "W's". So if the Soilers lose tonight, don't believe those who will argue we backed into the playoffs. Not the case.