East Tn 4A Top 5 2004

CoachT junkie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After I brought my good wood to the Garden Plaza three years in a row, they actually wanted to call it the Triple Tree.

The Family Inn isn't such a bad place. On the way home last season after winning in Knoxville again, Mrs. Smilin' Bob was all excited and happy and couldn't wait to get back home to west Maryville, so I stopped at the Family Inn on Alcoa Highway. We didn't pretend we didn't know what for.

Morristown West, unlike me Smilin' Bob, could not finish the job. Seems like Hillsboro had the good wood last year.

In December 2004 look for the Rebels to be back in the Boro getting the job done. Behind their experienced offensive line look for the Red and Black to score and score and score, just like me, Smilin' Bob.

Coach junk

6. They were petered out.

That problem has been solved. Smilin' Bob has been hired as endurance coach for the 2004 Maryville football team. Look for the Rebels this year to finish strong like me, Smilin' Bob.

Smilin' Bob, bringing home to west Maryville on December 4, 2004 will be the following.... Mrs. Smilin' Bob, the opponents cheerleaders, the opponents cheerleader's mothers, several MTSU co-eds, and gold football #8.

Edited by Smilin' Bob