East Tn 4A Top 5 2004

CoachT junkie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have seen child in action, and if i must say so myself he is a beast on the field, the loss of gaskin, rouse and chase sanders wont hurt maryville as much as it previously would have with the addition of a great reciever like childs. he has good speed and can jump to the clouds, he really gets high.

Transplant hit the nail on the head. CoachT Junkie is Billygoat. This person is obsessed with hating Maryville. Billygoat is not a MOWest fan. He won't tell who his team is but it is a region 3 4A team. Maryville whips his team every year. He is extremely jealous of the Maryville program.

Fellow Rebel fans. MOWest beat us last december. No excuses. I don't want to hear excuses. I was talking to one of the MHS upcoming senior players and he told me that the MOWest loss has made them want it more again. He said he hated that feeling of losing.

Transplant,Tackle4aloss and the other MOWest fans were very classy. I don't want to tarnish their win last december over Maryville. MOWest beat Maryville and that is the facts.

AMEN REBELRON. I can really talk some trash as a rebel fan...any rebel fan could because look at what we have done. (im waiting on some "you got lucky" comments on that one) But the fact is Mo-west did beat us last year. They beat us fair and square. A win is a win. The refs were not bad at all. The field was muddy..but it was for Mo-town too. I know this doesnt seem like a true rebel fan. But Mo-town did deserve to beat us. They came ready to play and we came with our heads up our butt. No disrespect to certain players (you will figure them out) but your star QB's cant throw 3 and 4 interceptions and your wr's cant drop screen passes and expect to win. But it kinda shows how mo-town was overrated. We had over 7 turnovers and they still managed to score only 14...and also let us make a big comeback. Not saying mo-town was bad or anything.....anyone that can hang with maryville like they did is good.

**Now for the trash**

I honestly think we would have taken hillsboro in state....or at least made it a game. I fell asleep watching the game because of how bad it was. I also will make anyone a 100% guarantee that maryville will come out and beat the pants off of mo-town this year. Its a way different ball game this year fellas. Your 10 starters are gone....i am willing to bet that even if those starters stayed...maryville would want it bad enough to beat em...good. Good luck to Morristown this year. However, i expect them to be sorta like heritage was last year. (lol that was an exaggeration. no one can be that bad) But i really think maryville will just plain run through mo-town. That is all i hear the football players saying in the halls. "i cant wait to play mo-town next year. they better be praying"

**forget last years win cause all you will remember this time next year was how bad maryville humiliated yall**

**there hows that rebelron...a little bit of class and a little bit of trash**

Transplant hit the nail on the head. CoachT Junkie is Billygoat. This person is obsessed with hating Maryville. Billygoat is not a MOWest fan. He won't tell who his team is but it is a region 3 4A team. Maryville whips his team every year. He is extremely jealous of the Maryville program.

Fellow Rebel fans. MOWest beat us last december. No excuses. I don't want to hear excuses. I was talking to one of the MHS upcoming senior players and he told me that the MOWest loss has made them want it more again. He said he hated that feeling of losing.

Transplant,Tackle4aloss and the other MOWest fans were very classy. I don't want to tarnish their win last december over Maryville. MOWest beat Maryville and that is the facts.

AMEN REBELRON. I can really talk some trash as a rebel fan...any rebel fan could because look at what we have done. (im waiting on some "you got lucky" comments on that one) But the fact is Mo-west did beat us last year. They beat us fair and square. A win is a win. The refs were not bad at all. The field was muddy..but it was for Mo-town too. I know this doesnt seem like a true rebel fan. But Mo-town did deserve to beat us. They came ready to play and we came with our heads up our butt. No disrespect to certain players (you will figure them out) but your star QB's cant throw 3 and 4 interceptions and your wr's cant drop screen passes and expect to win. But it kinda shows how mo-town was overrated. We had over 7 turnovers and they still managed to score only 14...and also let us make a big comeback. Not saying mo-town was bad or anything.....anyone that can hang with maryville like they did is good.

**Now for the trash**

I honestly think we would have taken hillsboro in state....or at least made it a game. I fell asleep watching the game because of how bad it was. I also will make anyone a 100% guarantee that maryville will come out and beat the pants off of mo-town this year. Its a way different ball game this year fellas. Your 10 starters are gone....i am willing to bet that even if those starters stayed...maryville would want it bad enough to beat em...good. Good luck to Morristown this year. However, i expect them to be sorta like heritage was last year. (lol that was an exaggeration. no one can be that bad) But i really think maryville will just plain run through mo-town. That is all i hear the football players saying in the halls. "i cant wait to play mo-town next year. they better be praying"

**forget last years win cause all you will remember this time next year was how bad maryville humiliated yall**

**there hows that rebelron...a little bit of class and a little bit of trash**

This is the best "Maryville" post I have ever read. Go Rebels.