WHo will win 4A

rebel10

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville fans buy a clue from Riverdale and MBA fans...2 teams which have roughly had the same kinda sucess the rebels have had over the last decade or so and still manage to show some class.

**I know there are plenty great football fans like rebelron and others in maryville this message was in no way aimed at you**

Edited by BigSneaky

Sounds like the purple pounders think they have gained enough to finally take down, maryville, they can keep on thinkin that though because when they meet up, if chatt. central makes it that far, they will know that they shouldnt even be in the same league with maryville.

from a personal stand point, i seen the look on the rebels faces when the pounders were warming up because i was on the field. i dont think maryville has ever been hit like that before and dominated on paper. i know the score board does the talking, but dont think if maryville faces the pounders this coming season that it will be like last year. 1 person gone of defense and tremendous speed on offense. the defense will be, i dont know how to describe it, great!! it is pretty sad when the home team is the intemidated one because that is what it looked like to me. no disrespect, maryville is the team you have to beat, but every year you guys get on here and talk like you are gods. that you are not, but i guess that is what these boards are for, right?

foootball4doc, Maryville was really intimidated. Much credit must be given to Coach Quarles. He convinced the Maryville team to take the field after warm-ups.

Chatt. Central has a good team, an excellent defense, and I gave them their props after the game last year. But it "looked like to me" at the end of the game, that the Chatt. Central football team was "pretty sad."

825 Lawrence.

Go Rebs.

behind all football4doc's bantering about how maryville was "intimidated" he at least realizes that the scoreboard does the talking, and that is exactly what quarles tells the team "let the scoreboard speak for itself." and im gonna have to agree, me being on the field also, the purple pounders looked "pretty sad" when the clocked showed 00:00.

from a personal stand point, i seen the look on the rebels faces when the pounders were warming up because i was on the field. i dont think maryville has ever been hit like that before and dominated on paper. i know the score board does the talking, but dont think if maryville faces the pounders this coming season that it will be like last year. 1 person gone of defense and tremendous speed on offense. the defense will be, i dont know how to describe it, great!! it is pretty sad when the home team is the intemidated one because that is what it looked like to me. no disrespect, maryville is the team you have to beat, but every year you guys get on here and talk like you are gods. that you are not, but i guess that is what these boards are for, right?

FB Doc I do not think Maryville was intimidated by your pounders. Why would the winningest football team in the state past 7-8 years be intimidated by any team? Your Chatt. Central Pounders were a good team last year with an excellent defense and will be a good team this year with another trip to the post season.

The only thing kind of sorry looking was the standard slow loading vistor team bus parked outside the Skeeter, like most friday nights in Maryville. Good luck in your region because a 4th seed goes home early from Maryville, annually!

FBE i like your style, though not as straightforward as mine, i still think you get the point across. and my point for anyone playing in 4a this year is, save yourself the talk and just go ahead and admit your defeat, maryville is returning to the top.

RebRader your style is somewhat less than humble. I mean Maryville can be spelled

C-L-A-S-S Ya know what I mean? We will do the talking on the field of battle.