A/AA 4x800

track800ehs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coasterboarder.........i thought i asked you to tell me yalls best 4x8 time of this year i think i heard that yall turned in an 8:36 for the busters meet but that doesent sound right.no i do not go to MLK but i do run on an A/AA 4x8 team.also lipscomb definately did not run a 7:57 at city meet it was a 8:13 and i know that for a fact.

coasterboarder.........i thought i asked you to tell me yalls best 4x8 time of this year i think i heard that yall turned in an 8:36 for the busters meet but that doesent sound right.no i do not go to MLK but i do run on an A/AA 4x8 team.also lipscomb definately did not run a 7:57 at city meet it was a 8:13 and i know that for a fact.

well, if its not MLK, ive narrowed it down to Hume Fogg and Lipscomb- probably Lipscomb. Anyway, if I answer you will you tell me your name?

The fastest we've run this year was the 8:31 (I think) that we ran at Doug Halls. We havent broken 8:30 yet, but weve had a quantam shift in our 800m ranks. The next time we stack, youre going to see a completely new relay. It wont compare with your 8:13, so dont think Im being cocky- 8:13 was our goal this year bc its our school record, but it will be good by FRA standards. It basically all depends on whether or not we have all four healthy- we have good backups but maybe not good enough to compete with Lipscomb like wed like to....

alright, let's see. Lipscomb ran 7:57 but it was really 8:13. FRA ran 8:36, but they wanted it to be 8:13. FRA didn't use (as coasterboarder puts it) their "stacked" team. So, lets just assume that they "stack it" and they run an 8:13. Lets say that Lipscomb has another career day and runs an 8:05. Where does that put MLK? In the middle, behind FRA, or in front of all?

can't answer your question, but i can say that these are some pretty solid times. kudos to the fine athletes, all of whom seem to like the same picture. just watch out for a west tn surprise hailing from dyersburg comprehensive high school. of course, this wont create a problem for yall until state.

what has mitchell's best time been so far this year?does anyone know?and as for MLK they could have a very good 4x8 team if they wanted to but i have heard they might not even run 1 at all for other reasons i believe both them and hume fogg have fun somewhere in the 8:20's

2:04.25 x 4 is all it takes to run an 8:13. All FRA would have to do is clone Cowan about four times over, and they've got it. O wait, don't we just have about four of him right now?

Or...Russell, since you ran a 2:02 first leg at Busters, you could just clone yourself and we'd run 8:08- that'd be handy. O wait, we already have clones of you (Jimbo and J-cubed)