A/AA 4x800

track800ehs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

track800ehs,

since u go to and run for elizabethton.what is yalls best time this year in the 4x8 i think i heard yall ran an 8:18 early which is pretty impressive,have yall run any faster than that?

I dont remember an 8:18- when did they get that? I saw that they ran an 8:24, but that was early so I guess they couldve improved.

coasterboarder, i heard yall are takin some milers out and "stacking" the 4x8?is this true?if so how will yall compare to the other competition?

iamskip- I guess you run 4x8 for Lipscomb right? Please introduce yourself to me tomorrow- I probably know who you are, but I dont know who iamskip is. As for our 4x8, you can look at the mile qualifiers and see that we didnt stack the mole- we put our best miler in and our next four 800 runners in the 4x8. Its been a season-long goal to get to state. I seriously doubt you'll have much trouble with us, but we definately are up for whatever MLK/HFA throws at us...

Walker Valley surprised alot of people (even theirselves I think) by qualifying their boys 4X800 Team. They only ran a 8:51 (?) with 2 soccer guys that just came out last week, a 400m runner who NEVER runs the 800- but did manage to anchor for us with a 2:06, and a "long distance runner"- (One of the runners can't come to State because of vacation- so C.Morgan will fill that spot so should take off another 10 -12 seconds. I believe they can go 8:30 or 8:35ish, maybe lower depending on how much the other guys take off too.

Edited by ~justme~

does anyone know what elizabethton ran in the 4x8 in their secrional meet?

Heres the list of qualifying times

1 David Lipscomb High School 8:19

2 Franklin Road Academy 8:23

3 Elizabethton 8:37.80

4 Mitchell 8:39.60

5 Westsid 8:42.57

6 Chattanooga Christian School 8:46.84

7 Fulton 8:52.20

8 Walker Valley High School 8:54.17

WV should take time off with Caleb added

CCS didnt get Dorn out in anything open, so theyll more than likely put him on

Elizabethton will probably be faster, although they did qualify a guy in the mile, so if hes part of that 8:18, that might throw them off a bit...

Heres the list of qualifying times

1 David Lipscomb High School 8:19

2 Franklin Road Academy 8:23

3 Elizabethton 8:37.80

4 Mitchell 8:39.60

5 Westsid 8:42.57

6 Chattanooga Christian School 8:46.84

7 Fulton 8:52.20

8 Walker Valley High School 8:54.17

WV should take time off with Caleb added

CCS didnt get Dorn out in anything open, so theyll more than likely put him on

Elizabethton will probably be faster, although they did qualify a guy in the mile, so if hes part of that 8:18, that might throw them off a bit...

Dorn was already on it- He anchored with something like a 2:03 I think- I think that is what took so much out of him for the open 800~ 8:54- I stand corrected!