Top Five 17/u Teams

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamont left Charles Davis after commiting to stay to the coach, but whatever is best for him. I heard he is not able to make the practices and will just show up for the games. Charles Davis went 3-2 this weekend in Georgia missing a chance to get a bid to nationals. I think Charles Davis will be better even after the loss of Jamont. They changed up their team from last years national team. They picked up players from Maplewood, LaVergne, Father Ryan, and Antioch, along with two from Brentwood Academy. Should be an interesting summer. How are the Memphis teams? The ones using legal players?

CR, bid to what nationals? By the way, what makes u think Memphis teams use illegal players, and who are they?

The national tourny in Orlando,I believe. Do you know of another one? Memphis teams using illegal players makes me think that. Do a little research first and then tell me how the Memphis teams placed in state but were barred from nationals? Nothing against the kids of these teams because it is the coaches fault.

Edited by CR4

J,

QUIT SANDBAGGIN!!!!!!

We all know your team is one of the top 5 teams in the state!!! :P

My thoughts:

Yomca AUTO Bid to nationals

Bulldogs AUTO Bid to nationals

Pump N'Run

Ballerz AUTO Bid to nationals

Travelers

Dream (Did you the Riverdale Classic?)

Thunder Select

Zags

Hey thats a nice 8 for a pool play and tourney!!! What is everyone doing May 7-9 (shameless plug) you should come out to cookeville!!! ;)

Everyone have a great and safe summer. MAKE TN PROUD!!!

I think Charles Davis is going to have a very good year this year. Gordon's absence will hurt, but CDF could be the better off for it. I think CDF could be better than last year, but some of the other teams have loaded up as well...

CDF would probably follow the aforementioned 6 as the #7 team in the state, along with the Zags, BAM, Stallions, and a few others as top teams...

well both Memphis teams - Memphis Bulldogs and the other Memphis team were both disqualified from Nationals last year because they both have illegal players on their teams

Mason...

You are wrong. I can't vouch for the Bulldogs but the Memphis Rebels decided not to attend the 16u AAU nations because of lack of funding. All the kids wanted to go, but unfortunately they didn't have enough drivers. None of their players were illegal, and if you really want I can show you which teams they are playing for now. You would think if they were illegal players, they wouldnt' be playing on teams now wouldn't you? I think Gomab would back me up on those allegations, since his team decided to take their spot at nationals.