? at marion county baseball

purplenmyblood

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

I am a Grundy fan and a Coach Ladd fan. I was poking fun at the Marion County fan for calling Grundy "rednecks". They seem to hire a lot of our Grundy "rednecks to coach their teams.

My answer to the problem is get rid of Dr. Fred Taylor. He is trying to release every coach at Marion County High School. The people he is hurting is the kids!! What is his problem. He is doing nothing to Whitwell or South Pittsburg. Not that he should! He is destroying Marion County athletics and school sprit.

That hasn't been proven. He wasn't the only one there.

There is such a thing as due process you know.

Del.

It hasn't been proven, but Coach has admitted to it...He shot the dude, 'cuz he was shot at first, and the guy was in his yard. Anyway, that's not up to anyone on this board to speculate about, that's between him and the court. By the way, CMP, you seem to have a lot of insight. I'd like to get a personal one on one opinion from you sometime if you don't mind. I like you're comment about the times, but I want a further elaboration. We'll set that up in the future.

AC :(

Because Mr. Grimes is a two face, back-stabbing snake in the grass! His write up in the Chatt.Times is a joke. When they (the Times) hear about the way they SCREWED Ted Ladd, Grimes will be the joke of Marion County and how did the school board have a meeting with no county residence invited, and one more thing how did all this come about the same time Grimes gets a $7000.00 a year raise????

GO FIGURE!

Well part of your statement is correct, Grimes is two faced. I don't know about Ted Ladd and the reasons they are "supposely" getting rid of him. From my understanding, he is not tennerd (hope that is the right word) at MC so, he along with Roberts, ( and don't get me started on him!!) and a few others got their pink slips just like normal first and second year teachers. If they are in fact not going to rehire him, it could be due to the shooting thing. Self defense or not, would you want your child in his classroom, not me. Grimes has been know to have said that this would be his last year at MC so that may be where the 7,000. figure you heard come from. I do know they offer $500 for teachers to give advance notice of not returning or retirement so that MAY be some incentive for prinipals...just a guess on my part. County residents are not "invited" to the meetings. They are conducted on the same day of the Month and are posted in the local papers of the dates and even when the dates are changed.

not, would you want your child in his classroom, not me

guy who wrote that about Coach Ladd...u dont even know the man! dont be sayin that.. Coach Ladd is a great teacher.. he works with the kids on seeing past high schoool and telling u what it takes to make it at the next level.. academicly and athletic wise... he makes the boys work hard on the feild, in the classroom and in the community off the feild... so yea if u were a smart person and knew the man you would want your child in his classroom!

amen!!!!!!! Ted is a good guy and Marion needs to wake up and realize what he will do for their atheletic program in the future. for crying out loud look at what he has already done. He plays the game the way it is meant to be played.Grundy made a mistake when they got rid of Ted and the way things sound Marion is gonna do the same.

not, would you want your child in his classroom, not me

guy who wrote that about Coach Ladd...u dont even know the man! dont be sayin that.. Coach Ladd is a great teacher.. he works with the kids on seeing past high schoool and telling u what it takes to make it at the next level.. academicly and athletic wise... he makes the boys work hard on the feild, in the classroom and in the community off the feild... so yea if u were a smart person and knew the man you would want your child in his classroom!

Hold on a minute now......I didn't say anything about his teaching ability, (but I have heard it was questionable the way he acts in class..and being disruptive to other classes in his area,) I am just saying if he's a "shooter" then I would not want my kid in his class. And again, going on speculation, if in fact he is not rehired it may be due to the pending legal matters at hand and the school not wanting to face having to replace a teacher/coach midway through the year/season. Personally, my bet is that he will be back and the board is following procedure as normal.

I totally agree, he is doing a great job with the baseball program and I know that most of the parents are really pleased with him.

Don't shoot the messenger,.....just relaying the word around town.