Best athlete

zing17

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this doesnt become another Bumbi thread, but hes the best track runner in the state, and maybe one of the top 10 distance runners in the nation. His PRs (as best I know) are:

400-52.0 (open) relay 52.2

800 1:56-1:57low

1600 4:15.9 (relay)

mile 4:16.03 (Fat) (4:14 1600)

3200 9:13

3 mile 14:44

5k 14:58 (14:20 something 3mile)

*note: 3 mile is at SC not the three mile split of macalpine

from his 52, its obvious he isnt just a long distance guy (the 52 was in a practice meet too, so im sure hes faster now), hes fast enough to win the maximum number of running events at state this year (3) and he very well could.

Tyler Woodruff from Sevier County is a pretty good athlete.

100 - 10.98

200 - 22.97

400 - 50.75

800 - 2:03

300IH - 42.2

Long Jump - 19-4

Triple Jump - 40-5

This has been his best marks in his first three meets.

I am not sure how this ranks with other athletes but I think it is pretty impressive.

Ross "the Hoss Boss Sause" Pinion out of Maryville. WOW is all i can say when i see him....unbeliveable, this guy can seriously move and he can bench close to 300 lbs, squat nearly 400, and runs the 40 in a 4.39..................i dont think he has lost an event all year, not to mention he is injured really bad. He has some real bad injuries in the head and leg, and other leg, and arm and foot, and back too.....go rebs and watch out for this kid woo wee

As much as I love Lamar Thompson at Bradley, I have to vote for Michael Bingham. He is good at everything. Bet he'll be worth more points to McCallie than Bumbi will to his team. Sounds like Bingham's hamstring problem may be ok.

Bingham could possibly score twice as many points as Bumbi.