Who's going to win IMAC

CC17Run

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys and Girls could be close this year.

I ll say it will be between

West,Jeff, and Cherokee.

As far as events Jamie Holt will double in the shot and disc.

Matt Harville in the 110 hurdles and 300's

Anyone see any other winning individual events?

Oh my Favorite person is back! Red81 Where have you been!! Haha i still think you are living in some serious Denial...Everything West and Jeff have been at together which is 2 things i think...West has won..West is kickin some butt this year. And when we beat them last saturday and only half of our girls team was there, because it was our spring break. Even with half of our team gone we still got 2nd in AAA division. Well I think West is gonna take it, both girls and boys. I have nothing against the Jeff team..just you Red81. I think the people on the Jeff team are really nice and i wish them the best of luck in their upcoming meets and confrence! :D

Oh my Favorite person is back! Red81 Where have you been!! Haha i still think you are living in some serious Denial...Everything West and Jeff have been at together which is 2 things i think...West has won..West is kickin some butt this year. And when we beat them last saturday and only half of our girls team was there, because it was our spring break. Even with half of our team gone we still got 2nd in AAA division. Well I think West is gonna take it, both girls and boys. I have nothing against the Jeff team..just you Red81. I think the people on the Jeff team are really nice and i wish them the best of luck in their upcoming meets and confrence! :)

This is absolutely hilarious. A West person telling anyone that they are in denial. West lives in a state of denial. And what are you talking about, a AAA division at a Saturday meet. I did not think they had divisions at Saturday meets. I guess this is just another Coach Farmer mind game. I was happy to hear you are pleased with the second place finish. At least you understand your place in the peeking order. :D

Red what events will Jeff girls and Boys be favored in to win at the Conference. Please List events,names, and times if possible. Be serious!

Scooter will win the 100, 200, and 400. Mills will win the 100, 200 and anchor a relay that will win on the girls side. Also, look for a surprise from old Coach Brimer on the girls side come conference time!!!