Who's going to win IMAC

CC17Run

Coach Farmer mind game? Dont even go there, Coach Farmer is an awesome coach and he doesnt play mind games, so get it straight! And they did divide the end scores in division...shows how much you know. And yes i was happy with our second place finish, in any case we still beat Jeff. Red81, when and if we do beat Jeff at confrence you are so gonna feel like a donkey's rear end. I am not saying that we are for sure gonna beat them so i wont feel as stupid.

And i do believe you are a 25-30 year old man (i may be a little off) who is still living through Jefferson High..let it go man..let it go....

*Repp*-I do believe the Jeff Distance team is good. Like that Sidney Repp kid :(

Edited by CC17Run

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Farmer mind game? Dont even go there, Coach Farmer is an awesome coach and he doesnt play mind games, so get it straight! And they did divide the end scores in division...shows how much you know. And yes i was happy with our second place finish, in any case we still beat Jeff. Red81, when and if we do beat Jeff at confrence you are so gonna feel like a donkey's rear end. I am not saying that we are for sure gonna beat them so i wont feel as stupid.

And i do believe you are a 25-30 year old man (i may be a little off) who is still living through Jefferson High..let it go man..let it go....

*Repp*-I do believe the Jeff Distance team is good. Like that Sidney Repp kid :(

25-30. Man, I wish. I am well into my thirties, and no I am not living through Jeff. Co. high. I am just an avid fan and alumni supporter of all sports at the high school. i also give each program $100 for every victory over a Morristown team. After this year, I may give the track program $1000 for the conference victory!!!

I didnt know you could play baseball and run track at the same time, unless you quit baseball to run track like one of the years, and if you did then your a quiter! Ok to the next subject....So you pay them to win? Isnt there some kind of law or rule against that?

Ok an about that denial thing...One of the definitions of Denial is and i quote "The refusal to acknowledge something" Which is the perfect example of you! By this i mean you are refusing to acknowledge that West is a power house this year!

A $1000 thats it? Man our coach is giving us $3000 to beat Jeff.

Oh yea by the way..By the way did you like seeing the backside of Raymond Farmer..because i do believe you all saw a lot of it. :(

Ok, you have proven yourself to be a complete idiot. First of all, I am perfectly willing to accept facts, not fiction. Fiction is all West can provide at this time. Next, I do not pay them to win, I make donations to their programs, you moron. Lastly, I did not quit baseball. You see, at Jefferson Co., the coaches worked together and allowed me to do both my freshman and soph. year. I then left baseball to concentrate on track. I never ran against Coach Farmer that I can remember, but he was a great runner. Unfortunately for him, he has not had the talent to compete for conference titles, and this year will be no different.

Yes Coach Farmer was very talented. I was told that there is no way you could have done both sports. And we were so just kidding about the money thing..it sounded kinda like bribbery so i just went on it. You need to learn to calm down a little bit cuz most of the things i say on here i am just kidding, and you are calling an 18 year old girl a moron and an idiot..when i have not belittled you by calling you names like that. Yes i said quiter, but again i was kidding. I thought we were both just kidding around but i may have made you mad and took it a little too far. But i mean come on your not really giving West a chance, when we have been doing great all season. I dont down Jeff. like that at all cuz i am a good sport and i like the Jeff. team. I admitt West hasnt exactly had some talent in the past years, but we do now and thats been proven this year! Confrence is gonna be close this year and i am hoping West wins, but if we dont then we dont and thats all there is to it.

BY THE WAY CAROLINE GRIGSBY BROKE OUR TRIPLE JUMP RECORD TODAY! 33'11! WAY TO GO GRIGS!!!!! :lol:

Not much from the IMAC at the Vol Track Classic other than the Lyons girl from Greenville. I would think that the Lyons girl puts a damper on West's hopes to win the conference since she will beat Krystal in both. Might cost you some points. Saw Jeff practice the other day (Friday) and they are finally gettng in shape and healthy for another conference title!!!

Yeah, West placed first in the shot. 4X 100 relay finished 6th with 51.5, and caroline grigsby placed in triple Jump. Katie Lemarr finished ahead of mills in the 100.

How many kids did Jeff place?

I had not seen the field events results. To my knowledge, Scooter did not go Saturday. If he had, he would have won both the 400m and the 200m. Mills almost fell down on her start. The Patriots will roll out in the conference.

Scooter would have had a tough time winning at the classic. THE 200 times were scary. Guys were running 21's right and left. I watched the 100 race and mills did not fall at the start. I saw it. Mills did do a good job in the 200. Even she did not run the finals for some reason?

Edited by jc1

Red, this is the way I see it. How about you come to the pre conference meet today at Jeff Co. and watch West dominate at your all's house. Then you will be able to see and know from first hand experience before you start throwing out excuses for Jeff not beating West. I am just about tired of your excuses too, you have been making them all year long. POINT MADE!