Who's going to win IMAC

CC17Run

Red, this is the way I see it. How about you come to the pre conference meet today at Jeff Co. and watch West dominate at your all's house. Then you will be able to see and know from first hand experience before you start throwing out excuses for Jeff not beating West. I am just about tired of your excuses too, you have been making them all year long. POINT MADE!

To my knowledge, I have offered no excuses at all. I do not believe in excuses. I am not from Morristown West, aka Excuse Central. I am simply stating facts. Jeff Co is the King and Queen of the IMAC track kingdom. West, you are peasants. Now go and polish up our 2004 championship trophies!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, get me the silver polish cause tonight West boys and girls both took first place finishes. West boys scored 171 with Jeff and Cheorkee both scoring 133 for SECOND PLACE. So, it appears that Jeff needs to worry about two teams rather than just one. Now...will you please inform me of why Jeff didn't win tonight? I can't wait to hear these....

1st of all West is not excuse central....and 2nd of all we dont choke. True we havent had the talent in the past years, but this year we do. If you are such huge fan of Jefferson how come you havent come to any of the meets that we have ran against them in? It is gonna be a huge shock to you if Jeff doesnt win...b/c you are so close minded to all of the other teams around. Jeff. isnt better then us this year and that is just a fact you are gonna have to face. They may have been the Kings and Queen's of Imac in the past year...but they better watch out...West is going for it hardcore this year...and we arent stopping for anything. Maybe you can find time in your busy schedule and watch Jeff. when they run against us, because you have yet to see the talent Morristown West has this year. :lol:

Oh my Favorite person is back! Red81 Where have you been!! Haha i still think you are living in some serious Denial...Everything West and Jeff have been at together which is 2 things i think...West has won..West is kickin some butt this year. And when we beat them last saturday and only half of our girls team was there, because it was our spring break. Even with half of our team gone we still got 2nd in AAA division. Well I think West is gonna take it, both girls and boys. I have nothing against the Jeff team..just you Red81. I think the people on the Jeff team are really nice and i wish them the best of luck in their upcoming meets and confrence! :lol:

First of all, I just wanna say that when you state "everything that Jeff and West have been at together" you need to clarify what you mean. By saying everything you're including all the sports, which technically Jeff Co came on top most of the time. Second...maybe only half of your girls were at the saturday meet, but did you happen to count how many Jeff Co girls were there? Not even a third of their team. In my opinion, there's not much to brag about when half of your team beats less than a third of theirs.

Good luck to West at conference, but be ready for some surprises from Jeff Co.

averagejoe: You do realize by jeff only having a third of their team there on saturday that that only means not enough girls Qualified for the meet. Half our team qualified and THAT is how we beat Jeff.

and Red: you know, you keep saying that Jeff will win in conference that it doesn't matter about all the other meets that they are losing in but i mean come on...are they TRYING to lose all these meets just so they can look good at the IMAC? I don't believe so. My vote still stands with West. No team can lose five or six times in the regular season by a considerably large amount of points and then come to conference and blow the other teams away. There is just no chance of that happening unless Jeff purposely is losing the other track meets, which i just can't see them doing. No hard feelings though, you are just confused. That's all.

Apparently, this group of Patriot tracksters are not as willing to hurt and dig like the past groups. I know several of the runners that have helped Jeff in the past are not running this year or are not stepping it up. I am afraid that the girls grip on the conference may be slipping. As for the boys, who knows what Scooter is going to do, seems he has lost his focus. Not sure why, but the program seems to be crumbling.

Don't give up yet, Red. Yeah Jeff County track might not be as strong as they have been in the past due to numerous reasons I'm sure you know a little about, but they aren't going to lay down when it counts. West may very well win the conference but it won't be a blow out, and if it wasn't for Jeff County West would still be struggling because they wouldn't have had anyone good to try to beat. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Whatever does happen - one loss in six years ain't bad.

Hope to see you there.

Don't give up yet, Red. Yeah Jeff County track might not be as strong as they have been in the past due to numerous reasons I'm sure you know a little about, but they aren't going to lay down when it counts. West may very well win the conference but it won't be a blow out, and if it wasn't for Jeff County West would still be struggling because they wouldn't have had anyone good to try to beat. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Whatever does happen - one loss in six years ain't bad.

Hope to see you there.

It would be a shame to see the reign end, especially to West. You guys need to get together and get it done. No ifs, ands, or buts. Get it done!!! You owe it to yourself and to the others in your class.

"West would still be struggling because they wouldn't have had anyone good to try to beat." JCTRACK24

Come on Jctrack24 give us some credit.

The guys finished third at the WB invitational, At Snake Evans and the Cvcc the boys were without there Top three scorers.They have won all the regular season Track meets.

I will admit the guys championship will be close! Between Jeff,Cherokee, and West.

DEPENDS ON WHO SHOWS UP!

The girls on the other hand will have to be West, unless something crazy happens.

Way too much depth! The girls finished 2nd at the WB INVITATIONAL, 4th overall at Snake Evans, and only had 1/3 of the team there. 1st at the CVCC and Have won every other meet.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERY TEAM AT THE "SHIP".