Back to the Motor City

I agree. Did anyone happen to tape the game on Saturday? The compliments from the ABC crew as we were going nuts were great. The GEC is indeed one of the loudest arenas in the NHL when full. I hope that when in Louisiana next year, I get to see the Preds more than just once on ESPN 2... maybe a couple ESPN broadcasts, a couple HOME games. I think we will see some more deserved attention. Did y'all notice the song they played at the end? "Respect" by Aretha Franklin. I thought it was very well chosen. I guess it's time to retire the signature and go back to the ULM logo. It was fun... even if we did argue a bit (fromthetop2- not making the playoffs, what?! :D )

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, dude, I already had grilled crow with some humble pie over a week ago. But honestly, the way they were playing in the month of March, they didn't exactly engender a whole lot of confidence that they might not come up a game or two short. I was absolutely furious after they lost to Columbus. But the fact remains they reached down and found something, kept the youngsters from running away in fear, and made history for the franchise.

Now, the CBA. . . .