Lambuth University

DaRock

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to Lambuth University and I am a baseball player there. I work in the sports information dept. so I got to see all of their games. Last year, they won their conference, but then lost in the 1st round of the NAIA playoffs in North Dakota. Lambuth has an excellant coaching staff led by Vic Wallace. They lost the the NAIA tackle leader from last year, starting QB, start wide-out, Starting safety, and a couple of lineman. They have a bunch of talent returning including RB Kevin Haynes, who is the quickest person I have seen carry the ball. This year they will have a great d-line, with a couple of transfers coming in. The question marks for this year are QB, WR, OL, and the secondary. Congrats to all these young men for coming to a fine institution.

Lambuth will have to replace a really good QB in Jon Finch.

Yes, Jonathan Finch was a true inspiration to the team and students on campus. He played all of last year with a broken right arm, which is his throwing arm. You should have seen the x-rays of the thing it was snap in half. Knowing it was his last season, he played through the pain and led his team to victory many times. Jon Finch is a great role model to all who knows him.

Lambuth does need some more WR after losing their deep threat of Matt Davenport. They also lost a great saftey by the name of Bobby Antee, he could play in the NFL if scouts would give him a look.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• TSSAA restrictions for hiring non-faculty coaches have been removed for over a year at this point. In the past a non-faculty person had to be "grandfathered" by being an assistant coach for five years, being fingerprinted, and having a background check run per TSSAA rules... since those were rescinded, the board of directors for the school district are responsible for any/all restrictions on hiring non-faculty personnel. I guess what I'm saying to you is that if you really wanted what you posted, it's already possible as long as your local BOE will allow for it.
    • stop it, rlh. you’re gonna get me all misty eyed and sentimental.    i see seven fairly regularly. ….but slim shady, that’s like spotting bigfoot on main street. you just hope he doesn’t spot you. 
    • Are you trying to say you didn't find Seven and ShadySlim going at it?
    • hey goat! how’s monterey looking this year?! 
    • several people actually. they said “snoball, do you know who railbird81 is on coacht?” I said, “never heard of her.” they said, “you ought to check it out they’re getting fired up on there like the old days.” well, you can imagine my disappointment when I came here expecting sharp, witty banter and all i found was more akin to toddlers slap fighting. and what looks like 1 guy/gal talking to themselves with multiple accounts.