Siegel's 4X800 Relay

Runthe800

It was Balyor at 8:04 indeed. I put my foot in my mouth. I was thinking about something else.

But anyway, when you start factoring in some of this stuff, the picture changes...... ;) I'm just glad we have a shot this year, honestly. I'm pumped.

Edited by BHSfootball

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kenwoodrun

I never knew Michael Doss graduated until Kenwoodrun said so earlier. The results from last year said he was a junior.

I did? Then I have confused myself. I thought Doss was still a senior this year...? HEEEEEELLPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEE ;)

I never knew Michael Doss graduated until Kenwoodrun said so earlier. The results from last year said he was a junior.

I did? Then I have confused myself. I thought Doss was still a senior this year...? HEEEEEELLPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEE ;)

My bad. That was RocknTN that said that. You were the one that said that Antonio Diaz graduated this past cross country season after everyone kept asking where he was since the results from last year said he was only a junior.

My bad. I was RocknTN that said that. You were the one that said Antonio Diaz graduated this past cross country season after everyone was confused as to where he was since the results from last year said he was just a junior.

Guest kenwoodrun

Oh yeah, Diaz...what a psycho of a kid. Darn quick, though.

Siegel surely didn't run 8:15 last weekend, but the Kelvin Hill show was in full effect. That guy can HUMMMM for 800.

Guest kenwoodrun

I guess we forgot to mention who the REAL best 4x8 in the state is. How about Brentwood Academy running 7:54 tonight. That's not bad. Anybody else running 7:54 yet, raise your hand??? No, that would be no one. Of course, the relay tonight benefited from a great split from the awe inspiring Bumblebee. It is generally assumed that Bumbi will not run the relay at state (opting for the triple instead), but even with a replacement, they are still gonna be fast.

Actually Kenwood, i don't mean to sound anal, but it was a 7:53.....I was hoping that would make it sound more impressive than it already is. Just wanted to be correct, ya know? But yes, Kenwood is right. Whats all this talk about these Siegel people? I wouldnt be too surprised if BA's team goes sub- 8:00 even without Bumbalough.

There was a fun Boys 4 x 800 at the Nashville City Meet last night. It was tight for a couple of legs between MBA, Lipscomb, MLK, Hunter's Lane and McGavock. MBA and Lipscomb moved to the front in the 3rd leg and Snyder held off the Lipscomb's anchor for the win. MBA ran a 8:11.84 and Lipscomb was right behind them. With the time BA ran and the time posted for Baylor, MBA still has some work to do, but don't ever count them out.

USN's girls were very impressive also. They ran away with it and posted a 9:37.

I guess we forgot to mention who the REAL best 4x8 in the state is. How about Brentwood Academy running 7:54 tonight. That's not bad. Anybody else running 7:54 yet, raise your hand??? No, that would be no one. Of course, the relay tonight benefited from a great split from the awe inspiring Bumblebee. It is generally assumed that Bumbi will not run the relay at state (opting for the triple instead), but even with a replacement, they are still gonna be fast.

The Charlie Harper Relays at Brentwood Academy had some great performances yesterday, including BA's blistering 7:53.2 in the 4x800. BA boys also ran a meet record 42.6 in the 4x100, 1:28.9 in the 4x200, and a 11:01.5 in the DMR. Lots of great marks for the girls as well, including a state record 11-10.5 in the pole vault by Brentwood High's Erin Gnass.

Edited by itzme