Heritage Football

heath6988

I just transfered to Heritage this year from Maryville becuase i moved and i now play for Heritage and im telling you Heritage has more speed and size then Maryville does. Im not saying were going to beat Maryville im just saying don't overlook us like everyone is right now. I know everyone over at Maryville and i do know they will be very good for years to come. Heritage is on the roll every pass this year with a track star QB that runs a 4.6 and a all district running back and another running back with a 4.4 forty time. I think we will be good enough to get 3 or 4 district wins.

I just transfered to Heritage this year from Maryville becuase i moved and i now play for Heritage and im telling you Heritage has more speed and size then Maryville does. Im not saying were going to beat Maryville im just saying don't overlook us like everyone is right now. I know everyone over at Maryville and i do know they will be very good for years to come. Heritage is on the roll every pass this year with a track star QB that runs a 4.6 and a all district running back and another running back with a 4.4 forty time. I think we will be good enough to get 3 or 4 district wins.

Good luck to Heritage this year. I hope every Blount County team makes some noise in the playoffs.

i think that i will speak for alot of people on here raider, when i say that you bring down the respect that people have for rebel football with the childish and idiotic remarks you have made since this board has been open. believe it or not, maryville football is not the best thing since sliced bread. i respect the program, and know coach quarles well and know that if he knew you were on here talking the way you talk, putting everyone else under your shoes to make yourself feel better about your lack of playing time, that you would not be part of the rebel nation. i went to the school across pistol creek, but i still know a good program when i see one. it's the bad apples like you who make everyone "hate" maryville football.

Thank you...when I read his comment I had the exact same thoughts, but didn't know what to type when I thought about posting. A young student/athlete transfers to a new school and is excited that he has a chance to start in a program that is on the way up. A very positive post and this Maryville fan rips it. I have read several other posts where it's the same problem. I don't hate Maryville football. I was there when they played Central at Central and they gained a lot of respect from me. But I know some of their fans, and I don't like some of them. I know that amounts to a hill of beans to you RebelRaider...but you posted what you wanted to post, and now we're posting what we want to post.

Blue Sally and Orange Crush.

Rebel fans like me,pepvol,Insider,STARSNBARS,MLREB,mhs,Fbemeritus do not like RebelRaiders comments. Please don't make it look like all Rebel fans are like RebelRaider.

Ted Wilson,Don Story,Lynn Brown and Mark Humphrey wanted the Maryville team to have class win or lose. George Quarles and his staff are the same way.

Good luck to the young man that is going to Heritage.

Of course not. I was with some of the players (Morris, Freeman, Dye) from the basetkball team at that game. One of them had played AAU with Andy Tipton, and we talked for a long time. I have also talked to his dad before. I know not all Maryville fans are like that. That's why I said "I don't like some of them."

I also hope the Heritage team has good luck. I know they've had some struggles recently, and I can relate to that. One of my good friends moved there from Clinton 3 years ago. I went to the Homecoming Game against Soddy-Daisy and it was pretty rough. They had a good fan base, hopefully it's still like that.

Blue Sally

RebelRaider needs to learn a little humility.I brag on Maryville. I am proud of what Maryville accomplished.But. I will never bash a team in this forum. I hate it when RebelRaider bashes other teams. I hate it when other posters rip Maryville. That is why I ripped billygoat,billmorgan and the other Rebel haters.

Pepvol had a good post awhile back.

What pepvol said cut n paste

pepvol Posted on: Dec 6 2003 - 12:35 PM

Replies: 69

Views: 1,422

it is sort of funny that a thread that is obviously just made to ridicule MARYVILLE HIGH SCHOOL is allowed to continue . maybe if we were to substitute MARYVILLE in all these posts with say .......... CPA ???

CPA football , thanks for the memories

CPA had a nice run the last few years . is the dominance over , i think so . of course this is just my opinion . ( actually it's not , but i guess it's ok to put a school down as long as it's my opinion . )

it's totally ridiculous that a classy board that is dedicated to high school kids has immature, classless, adults , whose soul purpose for being here is to put a school down . what is even more discouraging to know is that some of these people who do immature things like this are actually in a position of authority at some of our area schools . with examples like this for our children ... well i'm afraid that the true lessons of athletics , such as sportsmanship , and respecting your opponent , may never be taught by these few immature adults . i've been proud of the way our REBEL fans have handled the loss to MORRISTOWN WEST . The majority have accepted the loss with grace , and gave all the proper respect and congratulations to MORRISTOWN WEST . It's a shame that this example of how true champions behave even in defeat , can not teach some of these haters anything . anyone who can not respect an opponent will always be a loser , i don't care if your team wins 20 championships in a row , you will still be a loser

i think that i will speak for alot of people on here raider, when i say that you bring down the respect that people have for rebel football with the childish and idiotic remarks you have made since this board has been open. believe it or not, maryville football is not the best thing since sliced bread. i respect the program, and know coach quarles well and know that if he knew you were on here talking the way you talk, putting everyone else under your shoes to make yourself feel better about your lack of playing time, that you would not be part of the rebel nation. i went to the school across pistol creek, but i still know a good program when i see one. it's the bad apples like you who make everyone "hate" maryville football.

i dont think the program is the best thing since sliced bread i just take a lot of pride in the long tradition we have, and im not on the football team so i dont have any issues about playing time, so dont associate me with all the other great posters such as stars and rebelron and others, just know that on this site i can post what i feel, and i feel that maryville is better than heritage and i dont care who knows it. and if people lose respect for a program based on what 1 person says then that is crazy, respect the team for the players that they have and the success that they have had and will comtinue to have in yeras to come thanks to the great coaching staff. and i believe i am part of the rebel nation becaus ei hve been a very loyal maryville fan since i was old enough to come to the games and watch them when i was a child, i have much respect for the program, but i also belive in the right that the constitution gives me of free speech. so if you dont like my posts blame it on me, because i dont represent all fans, just me.

i think you view things differently than i do, and probably many more people as well. whether you want to be refered to as an "individual" or not, you still represent the maryville program. and regardless whether or not you care what you post, the people who read your jibberish associate you with maryville, which in turn gives maryville a bad reputation, plus your frantic remarks give the other posters the assumption that all maryville fans are like you(which is not true). ron said it best, you should learn a little humility. like i said before, one bad apple ruins the whole bunch. dont go by the old saying, "if you've got it, flaunt it."