Heritage Football

heath6988

And as a matter of fact, the football boys that play for Maryville are very classy. Unfortunatly it is only a few imbicles that but a damper on Rebel Pride.

some of those classy football boys are putting a damper on that maryville pride too....they talk trash too, and they have every reason to. especially about heritage, i mean come on

the year they beat Maryville like that was supose to be the year for Heritage, they ended up going 5-5, and as always, was buying tickets come post season. i don't see them winning any games this year, not with a new coach and a losing mentailly that they have. building up Heritage will take more then a year, i mean some people can heal the sick, but def, can't raise the dead!

your tired of losing but can't really do anything about it, Heritage will be just simple Heritage. and i hate it that it's that way but the middle school teams that will now be juniors and seniors will be playing which was the worst in history( got that from a Heritage coach). he even told me that when this group was in middle and freshman, that all of the Heritage programs, had only 1 win between them. yikes! does that new coach know what he's getting into?

I still think Heritage will be a better team under Coach R. I stand on my thoughts that they will beat WB in a shocker and maybe even Alcoa. As for Maryville, I expect Maryville will run the regular season table given better QB and Secondary play. These areas were somewhat inconsistent last year. I stopped by Heritage today and I don’t think they have that much size for a 5A team. They do have some speed and two of the QB's had some good throws. I do wish them luck this season.

your tired of losing but can't really do anything about it, Heritage will be just simple Heritage. and i hate it that it's that way but the middle school teams that will now be juniors and seniors will be playing which was the worst in history( got that from a Heritage coach). he even told me that when this group was in middle and freshman, that all of the Heritage programs, had only 1 win between them. yikes! does that new coach know what he's getting into? oh yeah the year before rewis came to fairview the team was 0-10. Fairview was tired of losing, and they changed it, so it will happen at heritage as well. mark my words

Let's see that new coach tok over a losing prgram in Georgia and took it to the state semi finals. Then he went to Fairview, where they were 12-78 in the last 9 years, and led them to three straight playoff appearances with 19 wins in three years. Coach Rewis turns around programs for a living. I don't see anything changing at Heritage. I doubt there coach said that, yu need to leanr to repsect people's programs, evry other team in that county has went through their down time, so dont act like any school is superior.

Good thought GB. I think Heritage will get on track and if this 3A thing comes around Maryville will have to continue to beat a proven winner. Only Coach Rewis, Quarles and Medows know what it is like to win big. Coach Reid at Alcoa is working on it andf should be better this year as well.

Alright time for a HHS player to step in. Head busta im a upcoming senoir and the middle school team your talking about that i played on went 7-2. 1st year as a school, please explain to me how we were the worst team in histor. I allready know how, you cant. Rebal raider, we took WB to the cleaners last year but couldnt get a break. with that i would also like to point that in ALMOST every game last season we whipped the other team up and down the field, but they always go the lucky breaks.

We have the entire offensive core GCG coming back and we have 2 tackles coming back that started at the beginning but went out with injury. Coach Rewis knows what he is getting into and he LOVES it. I just cant wait until season starts.