Heritage Football

heath6988

to answer your question yeah ive played a little foobtall, but im not gonna give you my number because that would be retarded, but anyways, after your player gets on here and says he things they are gonna be better he says that he thinks they have as much talent as maryville, hahahahahhaha. that is absurd to think that heritage has more talent than maryville, coaching isnt everything, and if they had the talent that maryville does then they wouldnt have only won 1 game last season. that just might be the most ridiculous thing anyone has put on this thread yet. take a look at the facts man, heritage is awful, they were awful last year, they will be awful this year, and they will probably evne be awful next year too. sorry man, but heritage stinks

that just might be the most ridiculous thing anyone has put on this thread yet.

i dont have a dog in the fight, but from reading your JUNK rebelraider, i'd say the most ridiculous thing anyone has put on this thread yet is every word you say. you are the reason that people dispise maryville and you are the reason that their reputation gets tarnished

i dont have a dog in the fight, but from reading your JUNK rebelraider, i'd say the most ridiculous thing anyone has put on this thread yet is every word you say. you are the reason that people dispise maryville and you are the reason that their reputation gets tarnished

Rebelraider is Maryville's version of JPats5. I know Jeff County fans got tired of JPats5 act. We Rebel fans are getting tired of Rebelraiders trash talk.

Please don't hate Maryville because of some kid who wants to trash talk. Me,pepvol,STARS,mhs,Mapperman,BigReb,BigReb77,MLREB,Philster043 and some of these other Rebel fans are respectful torward other teams. We don't like Rebelraiders posts.

thank you :unsure: . i appreciate all the support that all you people give me on this site, all the constant posts about my trash talk, and my lack of class, it means a lot. and ive said it once and ill say it again, all your complaints and posts about how i shoudnt be associated with other rebel fans, fuel to my fire boys, fuel to my fire

Rebelraider is Maryville's version of JPats5. I know Jeff County fans got tired of JPats5 act. We Rebel fans are getting tired of Rebelraiders trash talk.

Please don't hate Maryville because of some kid who wants to trash talk. Me,pepvol,STARS,mhs,Mapperman,BigReb,BigReb77,MLREB,Philster043 and some of these other Rebel fans are respectful torward other teams. We don't like Rebelraiders posts.

I disagree, I think you guys are just as degrading as RebelRaider is, he just has enough guts to put it all out there, while you guys try to do it conspicuously and give out meaningless "support" for other teams, while in person you bash the crap out of 'em.

Am I lying?

I disagree, I think you guys are just as degrading as RebelRaider is, he just has enough guts to put it all out there, while you guys try to do it conspicuously and give out meaningless "support" for other teams, while in person you bash the crap out of 'em.

Am I lying?

Yep..............your lying.

Am I lying?

Yep..............your lying.

How many names does Billy Goat have now??

That is a great question Insider.

I always said that Insider doesn't post much but when he does everyone should read it. Insider is a fountain of knowledge.

You've apparently claimed that everyone is a "fountain of knowledge", find some new cliche there, big boy.

to answer your question yeah ive played a little foobtall, but im not gonna give you my number because that would be retarded, but anyways, after your player gets on here and says he things they are gonna be better he says that he thinks they have as much talent as maryville, hahahahahhaha. that is absurd to think that heritage has more talent than maryville, coaching isnt everything, and if they had the talent that maryville does then they wouldnt have only won 1 game last season. that just might be the most ridiculous thing anyone has put on this thread yet. take a look at the facts man, heritage is awful, they were awful last year, they will be awful this year, and they will probably evne be awful next year too. sorry man, but heritage stinks

Do you wanna make a bet that in two years Heritage's program will be turned around. Rebelraider, you just need to get off here, all you are doing is giving Maryville a bad name. The you turn people's words around. In your post you say that the hertiage player said that they had as much talent as Maryville then later on in your post you say that the player saying they have more talent than Maryville is crazy. I don't even think you know what you are talking about. I hate it when good programs have little thugs like you coming on here giving them a bad name. Support every school in your county except when you play them. Alot of people say Blount Co. has the best football around, but I wouldn't say that because if I was going by what rebelraider said Heritage is horrible and I know Counties where all the teams are good and they don't down themselves.

That is a great question Insider.

I always said that Insider doesn't post much but when he does everyone should read it. Insider is a fountain of knowledge.

You've apparently claimed that everyone is a "fountain of knowledge", find some new cliche there, big boy.

Yeah and be more like you. Different name, same lame lines. :lol:

Edited by TheInsider