State Meet Team Predictions

RocknTN

LAVERGNE 4X800 AT STATE SHOULD WIN THEY HAVE THE 1ST AND 2ND FASTEST TIME IN THE STATE THIS YEAR, EDWARDS SHOULD MAKE IT TO STATE IN THE 100 BUT COKER FROM ANTIOCH IS THE MAN AND TIEMEYER NEEDS TO BEAT OUT HUNTERS LANE TO MAKE IT TO STATE IN THE 110 HURDLES IN FRONT OF HIM SHOULD BE THE HURDKER FROM MAPLEWOOD WHO WILL DEFINATELY WIN STATE THIS YEAR IN THE 110'S

Lavergne does not have the state's best 4X800 time. Baylor does. They ran an 8:04 last tuesday. I watched it at their home track. It was their "A" guys though. Oak Ridge's 8:14 at Vol Classic is the 2nd fastest time as far as I know. All I have seen Lavergne run is 8:18. Even if they have ran faster, it's gonna be between Oak Ridge and Bearden for the win. They always do well at the end of the season. Lavergne should get third.

Edited by Runthe800

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kenwoodrun
IN FRONT OF HIM SHOULD BE THE HURDKER FROM MAPLEWOOD WHO WILL DEFINATELY WIN STATE THIS YEAR IN THE 110'S

I know of a number of people who would disagree with that statement.

Guest kenwoodrun

Well, you can start off by the guy who finished as state runner up in the AAA 110's as just a sophomore last year, Simeon Harris of Cordova. Harris could devour anyone in middle Tennessee in the highs.

BHSfootball, dont doubt me, your time to be beat will come soon enough.

ohh.....okay... we'll see. How many itmes has Oak Ridge won or been runner up in the state 4x800 in the last three years? Oh, and who owns the region 1-AAA record? Just wondering.......

I'm not doubting you guys. I'm just saying don't count your eggs before they hatch. ;) I like Oak Ridge's guys and its good to see them doing well.