Sparx

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id say the early favorites (out of the sections I know) are:

A/AA- Spencer Whittier, Daniel Jones

AAA- I really dont know so Im not going to list anyone so I dont get slammed when it turns up one of the guys is a 1600/800 runner...

DII- Some Bumbi kid, Strang

I obviously have a very limited knowledge base in this. I could tell you PRs for just about every runner in the Nashville a-aa sectional race, but as far as statewide goes, thats the best I can do...

Also, Sparx, who are you and who do you run for? I think every post Ive ever seen you make has been about the 3200.

Guest PASSINGGAME1

coasterboarder---Can you give me some times on A-AA competitors you know. I been recording some times that I have gotten from meet results. It helps me make predictions on who is gonna come out of the light at the end.

coasterboarder---Can you give me some times on A-AA competitors you know. I been recording some times that I have gotten from meet results. It helps me make predictions on who is gonna come out of the light at the end.

Sure-

Daniel Jones CW- 9:56

Spencer Whittier CCS- 9:58

Russel Rodewalde FRA- 10:10

Phillip Thompson FW- 10:13

Joseph Pair PHS- 10:15

Hunter Kemp CCS- 10:19

Matt Cowan FRA- 10:21

Matt Young Eliz- 10:29

Trevor Howater WV- 10:30

Romell Glatten MLK- 10:31 (best I know of, but he may have run another one since- Shoneys maybe?)

Ryne Sexton SC- 10:35ish

Todd Skelton Vol- 10:36

Im sure there are many others in between. Do you know any I left out?

Also, does anyone have times for Dorn, Morgan, Longstreth in Chattanooga or anyone from the east or west sections?

Sure-

Daniel Jones CW- 9:56

Spencer Whittier CCS- 9:58

Russel Rodewalde FRA- 10:10

Phillip Thompson FW- 10:13

Joseph Pair PHS- 10:15

Hunter Kemp CCS- 10:19

Matt Cowan FRA- 10:21

Matt Young Eliz- 10:29

Trevor Howater WV- 10:30

Romell Glatten MLK- 10:31 (best I know of, but he may have run another one since- Shoneys maybe?)

Ryne Sexton SC- 10:35ish

Todd Skelton Vol- 10:36

Im sure there are many others in between. Do you know any I left out?

Also, does anyone have times for Dorn, Morgan, Longstreth in Chattanooga or anyone from the east or west sections?

Now that some results are in, we can more fully grasp the competition.

Daniel Jones CW- 9:32

He ran in the Men's Kibby Clayton Memorial 5000m and dropped out after his 9:32 3200 and is listed as a DNF because he dropped out before the 5k was done. Jones closed in a 64.

Wow, its almost like I posted that without typing anything, except then I got reregistered 4 days ago and lost 250 or so posts.... I know where you live, David or JJ whoever it was

Well, for what its worth, hes right, DJ just ran a 9:32... yet another reason for qualifying marks- our section could have three people under 10, meaning one of them wouldnt make it to state- last year only 1 time was under 10 in the entire state, but I digress...

Wow, its almost like I posted that without typing anything, except then I got reregistered 4 days ago and lost 250 or so posts.... I know where you live, David or JJ whoever it was

Well, for what its worth, hes right, DJ just ran a 9:32... yet another reason for qualifying marks- our section could have three people under 10, meaning one of them wouldnt make it to state- last year only 1 time was under 10 in the entire state, but I digress...

The Region 3 & 4 Section is probably the tightest in the 3200. You have four of the top 7 finishers from the state cross country meet. They are Longstreth, Whittier, Howater, & Pair. Three of these 4 have the potential to run sub 10. You also have a talented freshman from Chattanooga Christian and I believe Walker Valley might have another decent 3200 guy.