District 7 AAA Brackets

ERA

The bracket has been updated as of this morning. I noticed I forgot to correct the "Oakland Loss" game times column in the bottom right hand corner. I copied and pasted from the left and forgot to change it. That's why some game times did not make sense. Sorry for that but it is now right. :unsure:

I checked, it's on there......Blackman 1 Siegel 0

Try scrolling down to see it in the blue box. Also, it may be your monitor or video card leaving out video lines. Word documents and Power Point presentations usually will give an old or bad graphics card trouble ;) .

Edited by ERA

OK OK OK! After getting hammered about not having 11x17 paper by some fans, I have now placed it on 8 1/2 x 11 sheets. If your crafty, just print the first page and flip it over and put the second page on the other side.

The best way to do these things is in a PDF file but, I don't have Acrobat PDF yet. However, I will have it soon. You can scale PDF's to fit any size paper. Word and Power Point doesn't do that.

7AAA Letter Size Brackets

Edited by ERA

Wow! Riverdale is plowing through this tourney. I'm not sure anyone can keep these girls down at this point. They have competed with the best...Goodpasture, Soddy, Beech, and Hendersonville among many others. They may well sweep on through to state. I know a lot of people think that is a bold statement with mainly Cumberland County and Soddy standing in the way, but Riverdale is just so strong...I mean, 40 victories with that strength of schedule! And I'm not even a Riverdale fan!

Edited by RAN