Chad Hunter Benefit

QueenBee

Don't forget tonight is the night to go to Gordonsville High School to watch the Smith County High School Owls take on the Gordonsville Tigers in a benefit scrimmage for Chad Hunter. The game begins at 7:00pm and all proceeds go to Chad's family to help with expenses...

If you can't make it to the game...please keep this young man and his family in your prayers...

Don't forget tonight is the night to go to Gordonsville High School to watch the Smith County High School Owls take on the Gordonsville Tigers in a benefit scrimmage for Chad Hunter. The game begins at 7:00pm and all proceeds go to Chad's family to help with expenses...

If you can't make it to the game...please keep this young man and his family in your prayers...

I hope 10,000 show up for this worthy cause. This is a good family that has had a tragic event in their lives. God bless Chad and his family.

Don't forget tonight is the night to go to Gordonsville High School to watch the Smith County High School Owls take on the Gordonsville Tigers in a benefit scrimmage for Chad Hunter.  The game begins at 7:00pm and all proceeds go to Chad's family to help with expenses...

I hope 10,000 show up for this worthy cause. This is a good family that has had a tragic event in their lives. God bless Chad and his family.

I hope everyone on here who can go will go. My son graduates tonight so I will be here but let us know how the crowd is and if there is anything else planned in the future. Gordonsville and Smith County cooperating.....actually, it doesn't surprise me a bit.

Tonight is what high school sports is all about...cooperation of a community to ease the way of one of it's members...proud to live in Smith County right now...

On a lighter note...tonight...my little feller...got his first penalty of his high school football career!!!!...ahhhhhhhhhhh..